Café 36" 21.9 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth Side-By-Side Refrigerator (CZS22MP2NS1) - Stainless Steel
Renew the look and function of your kitchen with just one appliance
- 21.9 cu. ft. side-by-side refrigerator features side-by-side fridge and freezer doors that open simultaneously or one at a time to give you easy viewing and access to all of your frozen and refrigerated foods
- Free-standing installation fits easily into an existing 36" cut out space, letting you revamp your kitchen without the large expense of renovations
- Counter-depth design offers a built-in look without the built-in price tag
- Customisable designer-curated handle kit gives you a personalised look in your kitchen
- LED lighting helps you find what you're looking for in an instant
Prepare food and drink with ease with an advanced water and ice dispenser
- Factory-installed icemaker produced plenty of ice when you need it
- Quick Ice setting creates ice 50% faster than normal settings
- APF water filtration system removes up to 98% of trace pharmaceuticals found in water and ice
Store more inside and keep food fresh for longer
- Quick Space shelf easily slides out of the way to make room for tall items in an instant
- FrostGuard technology prevents freezer burn by allowing defrosting only as needed
- Width: 90.8cm (35.75")
- Height: 177.47cm (69.87")
- Depth: 78.1cm (30.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use & Care Manual
- Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 97 reviewers who responded, 74 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love it.- September 24, 2017
Love my new side by side. There are only two adults in household and the size is more than big enough. So glad I did not let myself get swayed by what's popular now, freezer on bottom and two refrigerator doors or electronics that wouldn't matter after the initial hype. This refrigerator feels modern and meets all my needs. Easy to see everything on refrigerator side. More room than I expected. Ice maker has performed as expected so far. Lighting is great. I did not think I would care about the alarm that goes off when door is left open for too long. So far it's gone off twice which saved me from leaving door open.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Garbage- March 7, 2018
We purchased this fridge about 6 years ago. From nearly day one the shelves in the freezer would constantly fall out the moment you put any weight on them. Within a couple years the fridge started leaking. Really takes a lot of the appearance of your kitchen constantly having a cloth on the floor beside the fridge to soak up water. Had a guy come look at it. Told us it was just a bad design and not repairable. At approximately the 6 year mark the fridge stopped cooling. Enough was enough. Last GE product I will be purchasing. Here is a pic of this garbage in the back of the truck heading to the dump.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- So so- October 20, 2016
Somewhat disappointed with this product, had issues with the following: 1. Trouble with Smart water system FILTER kept getting plugged up every 2 weeks. 2. Door storage space was at a minimal had to purchase extra shelf for door in order to maximize fridge space. 3. Do not like shelf with removable section it does neither right . 4. Fridge of this price should have build in storage for can drinks and also for eggs. why were these features ever removed from fridges anyway? 5. Should have smudge free SS by now everyone else doesNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.