Café 36" 23.1 Cu. Ft. Counter-Depth French Door Refrigerator (CWE23SP2MS1) - Stainless Steel
Renew the look and function of your kitchen with just one appliance
- 23.1 cu. ft. French door refrigerator features side-by-side doors that open simultaneously or one at a time to give you easy viewing and access to all of your refrigerated foods
- Free-standing installation fits easily into an existing 36" cut out space, letting you revamp your kitchen without the large expense of renovations
- Counter-depth design offers a built-in look without the built-in price tag
- Customisable designer-curated handle kit gives you a personalised look in your kitchen
Prepare food and drink with ease with an advanced water dispenser
- Internal water delivers fresh-tasting water in an instant with just the touch of a button
- Factory-installed icemaker produced plenty of ice when you need it
- Advanced water filtration system removes up to 98% of trace pharmaceuticals found in water and ice
Enjoy easy, hands-free control without breaking the bank
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you control your fridge using just your voice or a smart device from anywhere in your house
- Energy Star certification guarantees efficient energy consumption, saving your money and the environment
- Width: 90.8cm (35.75")
- Height: 177.47cm (69.87")
- Depth: 79.37cm (31.25")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use & Care Manual
- Installation Guide
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 699 reviewers who responded, 590 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Received a Lemon- July 13, 2020
I was looking forward to getting this Cafe appliance due to a back order on a Bosch that was not available. I finally received this beauty only to realize that it had not been Q/C by the team. When the delivery team unveiled my appliance it looked like it had been sealed with gum. The inside had adhesive in places that it should not have been as well as after further inspection the inside water reservoir was loose. Not sure what happened but this was not satisfactory. It took both hands and a full body to open the freezer. When I contacted the dealer and sent the photo's of the appliance they were apologetic. I was in disbelief. This appliance was not cheap and this was not expected. Fortunately for me the appliance is no longer available and they were able to order my original Bosch. It finally arrived after five months (due to COVID 19). I did not get this appliance until June and was just devastated. This was recommended by others as a good choice. Well let me just say I wanted to love it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Working so far but lots of grease and glue- October 6, 2020
Got this Fridge delivered last week and now noticing lots of areas with glue and grease sticking out. Too late to return so make sure you check these. So far the fridge is working well inside - note that I have not turned on ice maker or water line. I’m grateful I got this fridge only a month after ordering it during pandemic but a bit disappointed with the lack of cleanliness.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Eh?- March 18, 2021
The fridge came with insulation coming out the top and sides of the right French door. The spray insulation had pushed done if the trim up and was visible from the front. The French doors could not be lined up thusly the handles were not lined up. The door was replaced. The replacement door remedied the insulation issue but it came with interior blemishes that looked like the surfaces were exposed to a corrosive. The replacement door also came with gasket and alignment issues. Waiting on door number three. The fridge is definitely louder than our previous fridge. The ice production is slow. Once the aesthetic failures are resolved the fridge will be really handsome. The interior lighting is brilliant.
- Poor quality and design- May 20, 2021
The trim on the shelves are all peeling. The bottom shelf is poorly designed and everything seeps underneath. I have to pull it apart at least once a month to clean it. Not so easy. Also, the filtered water spout on the left, is so difficult to use. You need two hands at an awkward position to get the water. Not happy with the quality and design of this refrigerator.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Best we’ve ever had- May 7, 2022
This is the nicest fridge we’ve ever had. It required a call to customer service to help figure out what bin went where in the doors. Why not put stickers on to help with that? Customer service was great! The matte black is matte. Picture attached is fridge, 3 angles, next to our low gloss black cabinets-Green packing plastic still attached. I think the picture turned out realistic to actual look. Wish it had been a deeper black but satisfied as I looked and waited 11 months to find a “black” counter depth fridge. I believe this could almost be called black stainless. One salesman told me I’d sooner find a unicorn than a black fridge. The ice maker works great- we’d never had one and didn’t know what we were missing. It has more room than the 2 of us are likely to fill. We really like it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.