Café 36" 25.6 Cu. Ft. French Door Refrigerator with Water & Ice Dispenser (CFE26KP2NS1) - Stainless
Fit for your life
- 25.6 cu. ft. total capacity with 17.45 cu. ft. of space for fresh food and 8.18 cu. ft. for frozen food provides tons of room for your family's weekly grocery haul
- French door design makes it easier to store larger items and gives you the flexibility of opening just one door at a time
- Spill-proof, adjustable shelves and a Quick Space shelf provide versatile storage items to make room for even the biggest items
- Digital temperature display makes it simple to maintain the ideal cooling environment for your groceries
Clean water and ice in an instant
- APF advanced water filtration system minimizes impurities and removes 98% of trace pharmaceuticals for the freshest water and ice
- External dispensers with electronic controls let you grab a drink at the touch of a button
- Ice maker is housed inside the door so it doesn't take up valuable food storage space
Stylish and efficient
- Sleek stainless steel finish adds modern style to any kitchen
- Showcase LED lighting is positioned throughout the interior so you can easily see what's inside
- ENERGY STAR qualification means the fridge uses less energy, helping you save on energy bills
- Height: 69.87"
- Width: 35.75"
- Depth: 35.87"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- Use and Care
- Installation Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 166 reviewers who responded, 132 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Features- March 9, 2022
Love this refrigerator, it has clean lines. The interior lighting is great and it has so much capacity inside to accommodate all my refrigerated products. The freezer is easy to store and organize all the products.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Poor water dispenser design- June 17, 2020
The fridge looks great and has a ton of room. But the water dispenser is a huge miss. We bought this online and didn't think to check out water dispenser. Lesson learned. 1) There is no tray to catch the water, just a flat surface. 2) The button to push for water is wide and slick so the cup can easily slide off causing water to overflow and reinforces the first issue and lots of water streaks. This is a bummer on an otherwise really nice fridge.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful- December 17, 2020
When we purchased this Refrigerator we were/are very happy w it, except for ive thing we kp noticing but forget to contact you because either busy or not doing well, there is a small dent in bottom of freezer that did not happen from us,,, it’s bn that way since purchase,, we have bn in our new home since 6wks ago Nov6th,, deliver was on Nov7th! This is an expensive Appliance ,Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Ok- January 1, 2021
I guess we expected a little more since it is a higher end model but our Kenmore Elite seemed a little more sturdy. The water dispenser drips a little after getting water and when you select cube or crushed ice, the freezer temp changes while you are dispensing (this could just be an issue with ours). The freezer drawer doesn’t slide very easy and the freezer door itself seems a little flimsy. All that being said, we bought it because this company is still mostly made in the USA (Kenmore has started out sourcing a lot of their parts) and we haven’t had any “real” issues with it yet.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Exceptional Style- December 10, 2019
I bought this fridge just in time for Thanksgiving! The French door style, really allows for lots of room for Thanksgiving leftovers! I just love the handles. It really looks like a professional piece of equipment. My only concern, is that the drawers do not slide as easily as some other brands. It wasn’t until the fridge was installed that I realized that the drawers are not on rollers. So now I need to be quite conscious when opening or closing f the drawers as to not get them bound up by trying g to open or close them at an angle. Other than that, the fridge is great!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.