Cafe 36" 27.6 Cu.Ft. French Door Refrigerator w/ Water & Ice Dispenser (CQE28DM5NS5) -Platinum Glass
Always cold, always fresh
- 27.6 cu. ft. refrigerator has tonnes of space for even the largest grocery hauls
- Temperature adjustments from fresh food to full freeze keeps everything perfectly cold
- Humidity Control System helps your fruits and vegetables stay fresher, longer
- Triple evaporator and convertible zones with their own evaporators keep every part of the fridge perfectly chilled
Customisable storage options
- Five drawers, two tilt-out door bins, and a slide-out shelf provide a wide range of ways to store your groceries
- Spill-proof shelves keep the messes of leaks and spills contained so cleanup is quick and easy
- Freezer and refrigerator door bins give you ample room to store the items you reach for most often
Convenience and style
- Hands-free auto-fill water dispenser uses sensors to fill your glass with just the right amount of filtered water
- French-door design features 4 doors for flexibility and futuristic good looks
- Platinum glass finish displays the refrigerator's angular lines for fresh, contemporary appeal
- LED light wall illuminates the contents of the fridge so you can find what you need with ease
- Width: 90.49 cm (35.63")
- Height: 177.48cm (69.87")
- Depth: 90.49cm (35.63")
- Use and Care Manual
- Installation Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 196 reviewers who responded, 189 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Love the look and features!- April 1, 2021
We have had the fridge for 2 weeks now and I love it. I love the glass outer, it’s so easy to clean. We use the flex space for a second refrigerator to store drinks. The space this allows for the main fridge is amazing for my household. I was nervous that one side for a freezer wouldn’t be enough for a family of 4, the way it’s compartmentalized is perfect. I love that the water continues to dispense when the door is opened! I hadn’t seen that in any fridge I’ve owned. The auto fill can be a little off at times, never overflowing, under filling by a significant amount. I’m beginning to think the style of cup is the issue. Overall very pleased.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the versatility- March 26, 2021
The convertible quadrant is a huge help and gives us the extra room we need to meet our families' needs. Was it expensive, yes! But there are not many options that provide the size and features that come with this design. We do not use the wine rack and would prefer if that were removable to improve storage. Using the single quadrant as a freezer, we find it better suited to organize our food than the former pull-out style french door freezers. We did not lose as much freezer space as I thought we would with the single quadrant. Plus if it's needed in the future, we can easily switch the right-hand side back to a freezer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Exceeds Expectations- May 24, 2021
We haven’t had new appliances in 13 years, and wanted to pick out appliances before we renovate our kitchen. Not only is it beautiful its functional capabilities exceed our expectations. It’s easy to use - and clean. The lower right compartment can be used as a freezer or refrigerator or chiller. We choose the refrigerator setting. We were thinking about a model with a drawer but this changed our mind. The water and ice are very easy to use. Interior back lighting is adjustable. The interior inside is spacious and the materials are very solid compared to other models. Its going on 3 weeks and we are still giddy about them when we are in the kitchen preparing mealsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.