Cafe 36" 6.2 Cu. Ft. Self-Clean Convection 6-Burner Slide-In Gas Range (CGY366P3MD1) - Matte Black
We'll email you the earliest available delivery date.
Geek Squad Protection PlanSee benefits
Cook like a pro right at home
- Gas range features reverse-air convection and an infrared broiler to deliver delicious baking and roasting results with incredible consistency
- 6 sealed 18K BTU dual stack burners provide a full range of heat, allowing you to simmer delicate sauces or bring soups to an intense, rolling boil in a flash
- Reversible edge-to-edge burner grates accommodate cookware with round bottoms such as woks, granting you true flexibility in the kitchen
- Large 6.2 cu. ft. capacity fits up to 3 full-sized sheet trays, making it easy to cook multiple dishes at once
- Full-extension self-clean heavy-duty roller racks slide out smoothly and clean easily
Enjoy a beautiful kitchen that looks custom-made for you
- Slide-in installation allows this range to fit easily into any standard 36" kitchen cut-out
- Customizable hardware kit allows you to match or contrast your kitchen palette for a look that perfectly suits your home
- Width: 91.11cm (35.85")
- Height: 89.53cm (35.25")
- Depth: 78.1cm (30.75")
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
- LP Conversion Kit
- Use & Care
- Installation Manual
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 113 reviewers who responded, 99 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I didn’t know I could love a stove- November 9, 2020
This 6 burner gorgeous machine has been a game changer! First of all, it’s a total show stopper inside and out. It’s, dare I say, sexy! The matte finish is luxurious and calming. The brushed copper features soften this beast of a stove. What a surprise to open the door to a sapphire blue glazed interior! I am still discovering features - like the built in meat thermometer! The oven racks glide like dream! I love to cook and utilize about 3-5 burners each dinner. There’s ample space for large pans to be side by side. The oven heats up tremendously fast and has a nice quiet built in fan. I’m loving this stove and will never go back to a 4 burner.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- great!- October 21, 2020
To me this stove is a contrast : massive heavy duty and cute in the same time! The 6 burners goes from super powerful to very gentle when u need it. I haven't try to cook yet on the 6 burners at once but the holidays are right in the corner. No comments on the oven yet, since i used it twice only and it seems to work well too. Two remarks i can make now about this appliance : I wish the light inside the oven could be placed closer to the door as it takes to bend down a lot (i mean it) to see inside de oven, from the closed door, when your dish is cooking. Also, even though the round feet looks great why there is no such thing as a drawer to store large baking sheets in there?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Beautiful and Functional- September 10, 2019
Just had our six burner all gas range installed and so far it has exceeded my expectations. Besides being beautiful, it is extremely functional and versatile. We run a bed & breakfast Inn and cook breakfast for up to twelve people daily. Having all six burners perform at the same Btu value makes life so much simpler. I don't have to move pans around from one burner to the next to get the heat that I need. The range of heat from high to ultra low simmer makes cooking so much easier. The oven space is massive and it bakes extremely even. This range is better than any other I have owned, hands down.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.