Café 36" 6-Burner Gas Cooktop (CGU366P2MS1) - Stainless Steel
Sold out online
This is a special-order product with a delivery estimate of 3 or more weeks from now, and the date may change if there are transport delays. It’s being sourced directly from the manufacturer, potentially from outside Canada. We’ll email you with the earliest possible delivery date and call to talk you through the delivery process.
Enjoy powerful, pro-grade cooking
- Gas cooktop delivers instant heat with more temperature control
- Six 18,000 BTU burners for preparing multiple dishes at once
- Electronic ignition with automatic ignition offers quick light times and saves on gas
- Dual-flame stacked burners provides a powerful range of heat settings to meet your cooking needs
Convenience and easy cleanup
- Sealed burners contains spills for easier cleanup
- Edge-to-edge cast iron grates increases durability and delivers a smooth cooking process
- Reversible grates offers more versatility when using different cookware tools like woks
- Width: 35.87"
- Height: 8.5"
- Depth: 27.5"
Our Major Appliances come with a concierge call
There's a lot to consider when buying an appliance. That's why our Appliance Delivery Specialists call within 24* hours of your purchase. (If you complete your order after 7pm ET, we'll call you the next day.)
Please note: During the holiday season from November to January call back times may increase to up to 3 days.
Some things Appliance Delivery Specialists can help with:
- Ensure you have the appropriate required accessories
- Walk you through what your delivery day will look like
- Change your scheduled delivery appointment*
- Add additional services like installation and recycling to your order*
*If you're a remote delivery customer, these services may not be available to you. Please call 1-866-585-4494 number for more information, or if you do not hear from us within 3 days.
Gas Cooktop Features
Electric Cooktop Features
- Conversion Kit
- User Care Manual
- Installation Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 70 reviewers who responded, 61 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- From simmer to fast heat, this thing is awesome.- May 7, 2019
Ive read some reviews on other sites, and was a little hesitant to get this model because of not being able to control the flame, and they said there was not a lot of variance from simmer to full blown. But lemme tell you, this thing can handle it all, and I LOVE this thing. Its way better than my whirlpool gas range. Its roomy, you can fast sear meat, get water boiling in minutes, or slow simmer a tiny pot of sauce. Its great. The only thing I wish this had was an LED light or something to let you know you have a burner on. Its sometimes hard to see the flame if you have it on super low simmer, and it would also just be a nice safety feature.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great to cook on with lots of room- July 30, 2021
This range top has plenty of room and I like the controls in the front so they don't get dirty next to the burners. I like that any burner can be lowered to simmer. My frame supporting the middle section grates has a crack which surprised me but GE is sending me a new frame so I am happy with that. The only drawback and reason for four stars instead of five is it is pretty tough to get burnt stains off the metal/ceramic surface under the grates. I am going to try Ceramabrite grease stain remover and see if that helps. Nothing else is getting it off. It's easy to take apart to clean it though and I do clean it quite often. Otherwise, it's a very nice cook top. I cook quite a bit and really like it. I would purchase again.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than expected- February 25, 2020
After reading reviews commenting on flame control, I was a little hesitant to purchase this range top. I decided to make the purchase thinking “how could a stove be designed to NOT have proper flame control”. It just didn’t make sense to me. Well, I was right. The flame control works awesome. The high setting heats up food/water very quickly, while the simmer setting provides the right amount of heat. And yes, there are various heat settings in between high and simmer to allow you to control the flame as needed. I don’t understand how some reviewers complained about this feature. I suspect a problem with the installation, such as with the LP conversion, but I am only guessing. We have been very happy with our decision to buy the range top.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.