Call of Duty: Vanguard (Xbox One)
Available to ship
- Includes Xbox One version of Call of Duty: Vanguard game
- Plays on Xbox Series X via backward compatibility
Call of Duty: Vanguard
- Experience the combat through the story of the Task Force One and set the stage for the Special Forces
- Engage deeply in the single player raw campaign featuring the signature combat where a select group of soldiers from different countries rise to meet the world's gravest threat
- In the multiplayer experience, explore 20 diverse maps available at launch, including 16 built for the core gameplay
- Prepare for adrenaline-fueled Call of Duty action as you rise through the ranks in your journey to become one of the original Special Forces Operators
- Unlock items like base weapons, accessories, and more simply by playing the game and customise your weapons using the advanced Gunsmith
- Zombies game mode offers a thrilling and innovative gaming experience while you discover brutal horrors that the mode is famous for
- Get ready for new Multiplayer and Zombies maps and modes, seasonal events, community celebrations, and much more
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 183 reviewers who responded, 173 would recommend this product.
- It's a typical COD game- December 13, 2021
It's probably what you've come to expect from the COD series. The quick-scoping has dropped off from the ridiculousness of Cold War. The knives and melee weapons are still over-powered and gravity is still apparently not like here on earth, as you can still be a loaded fighter and jump 6 feet in the air. The maps are decent and plentiful although things you can mantle are disappointingly absent and they continually try to remove strongholds on the maps that are fun to hold (some call this camping) and turn it into Run & Gun everywhere. There are several recycled maps (with minor changes) but at least it's different. So far in the game, Sledgehammer has not inundated the game with clown characters and astronaut helmets like Treyarch likes to do. It's definitely worth a look if COD is your usual type of game.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Mid- December 18, 2021
This COD is mediocre for me. The gameplay is basically the same as modern warfare which is fine but the zombies and campaign feel like their was not that much effort put into to them. The Multiplayer is fun to play with friends but the maps aren’t that great except for Das Haus and Shipment. If your friends have this game and you want to play with them then buy it but I would wait until it goes on sale cause this game really isn’t worth $60.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Vanguard is Eh- November 18, 2021
Vanguard is great, the multiplayer is the same but more faster and there is less camping. Some of the maps look great some don't. The Zombies in Vanguard is a disappointment as it takes outbreak from Cold War and made the maps smaller with less objects to do. The campaign is not good but not bad, there's a lot of cutscenes which look real and cool but the gameplay is just not there.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Awesome- December 4, 2021
Great graphics, and sound! Love the different levels and maps . Also I liked the information center , I also liked the characters. I like the intensity of the combat in the different modes and the levels. I also liked the Xbox live part of the game. I didn’t have any difficulties in finding out where to go or organize my playerYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Fun game play- November 17, 2021
They fixed the 2 player split screen field of view and visual ratio on this versus cold war, where it was so small it was hard to play. However, still has issues glitching at end of game, when showing best play and mvp to vote for. Hopefully they will work this out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
See helpful questions and answers from shoppers like you.
In compliance with Canada Copyright legislation, software, music and movies cannot be returned if opened.Learn more about returns