Canon EOS 80D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm IS USM Lens Kit
Packed with features, the Canon EOS 80D will become your favourite creative outlet. From its HDR movie and time-lapse movie modes to its in-camera still and video creative filters you'll have the tools to unleash your artistic vision. It has a 24.2MP sensor, DIGIC 6 processor, and Wi-Fi. Start shooting right away with the included 18-135mm lens.
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
EOS power and performance
- Capture exceptional high-resolution images with the 24.2MP APS-C CMOS image sensor. It boasts high sensitivity with ISO speeds of 16,000 for still images (expandable to 25,600) and 12,800 for video (also expandable to 25,600). Backed with this image capture performance you can be sure your images and movies will be brilliant in both bright and low light.
- Working in tandem with the image sensor is Canon's DIGIC 6 image processor, delivering incredible image quality with impressive noise reduction at high ISOs. This means you'll get images with higher clarity and more detail, so you'll be able to see every whisker and hair on your cat as she slumbers soundly in a shaft of sunlight on your desk.
- But the DIGIC 6 is more than just an image processor. It delivers high-speed, full-resolution continuous shooting at 7fps, and shutter speeds up to 1/8000sec can freeze action at the pinnacle of the excitement. With Full HD 1080p recording and HDR movie feature it preserves memorable moments you'll want to relive over and over. Bottom line, the DIGIC 6 does the work for you so you can focus on capturing your creative vision.
In-camera creative tools
- Expand your creative possibilities with HDR recording mode. It captures 2 HD videos at different exposures -- 1 at normal exposure and 1 underexposed -- in short succession at up to 60fps, and then combines the 2 videos for playback at 30fps. You can also shoot HDR stills with in-camera effects, including Natural, Art standard, Art bold, Art vivid, and Art embossed.
- In-camera time-lapse movie feature takes still photos at set intervals and then combines them, creating a silent movie. Ideal for showing sunrises or sunsets, plants growing, and more.
- Unleash your inner artiste in Live View with 7 different in-camera creative filters: Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Fisheye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, Miniature Effect, Art Bold Effect, and Water Painting Effect. Or use the 5 movie creative filters, including Memory, Dream, Old Movies, Dramatic B&W, and Miniature Effect movie. Preview the effect in Live View or apply the effect after shooting to try out different filters.
- The 80D is equipped with a wide-area, 45-point, all cross-type autofocus system. It performs incredibly in dim light and features 4 AF area selection modes: Single-point AF, Zone AF that lets you select from 1 of 9 predefined AF zones, Large Zone AF allowing you to choose 1 of 3 zones, and 45-point AF auto selection, where you let the camera do the work. Add Canon's Dual Pixel CMOS AF and you get impressive AF and tracking, especially during Live View. Boasting speedy response and silky-smooth tracking Dual Pixel CMOS AF delivers quick, accurate AF with minimal loss in image quality.
- When filming movies, the Dual Pixel CMOS AF brings scenes and subjects into focus naturally, precisely, and silently, even when switching between subjects. Combine that with the predictive Movie Servo AF, and keeping action in focus is easy. Moving subjects are smoothly and consistently tracked, so that video of your son's first bike ride is as crisp and clear in digital form as it is inside your head.
The best of both optical and digital viewing
- The EOS 80D's Intelligent Viewfinder is why you love SLR photography. Providing a bright and comprehensive view, nearly 100%, it lets you compose your shots with extreme confidence. With all settings readable at a glance, the Intelligent Viewfinder lets you keep your eye on your shot so you capture the precise moment you want. The Intelligent Viewfinder displays AF points and AF mode, has an in-viewfinder grid display, a horizontal electronic level, exposure settings, and more.
- Live View framing is a cinch with the vari-angle 3-inch Clear View LCD touchscreen monitor II. Get creative and shoot videos and stills from a variety of angles, with up to 270 degrees of vertical rotation and up to 175 degrees of horizontal rotation, so you can show off your unique perspective.
- The touch-sensitive monitor delivers mobile device-like control with two-finger touch gestures for zooming or changing images. Navigate easily through menus and quick control settings and use Touch AF to activate a focus point or trip the shutter release. The monitor has 1040k dots, great for seeing fine detail when framing your shot or reviewing images. The LCD surface is smudge-resistant to help minimize fingerprints and is easy to see, even in bright light.
Convenience comes standard
- Start shooting photographic masterpieces right out of the box with the included EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens. This EF-S lens is optimized for use with the 80D's APS-C sensor, and the 18-135mm focal range allows you to shoot at some of the most frequently used focal lengths -- 20mm for groups shots, 50mm for street photography, and 105mm for portraits -- all in one lens.
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you control exposure settings and the shutter wirelessly from your compatible iOS or Android device via the free Canon Camera Connect app. Once you're done shooting remotely you can review images and play back video all from your mobile device. Share your photos through IMAGE GATEWAY, or to social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram. You can even share images between Wi-Fi enabled Canon cameras.
- The EOS 80D is NFC-enabled, making pairing with Android devices easy. NFC makes image transfers simple and lets you turn on the camera with a tap. The 80D also has full DLNA support, offering easy sharing with other DLNA-compatible devices, like HDTVs, computers, and more.
- Videos are recorded in MP4 format. This highly compressed video format helps conserve space on your SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card (sold separately) and improves playback on mobile devices.
- Take the EOS 80D with you just about anywhere. It's weather-sealed so it'll keep out dust and moisture, ideal when you're shooting outdoors and you fall victim to unexpected rain and wind.