Canon EOS Rebel T7i DSLR Camera with 18-55mm f/4.5-5.6 IS STM Lens Kit
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
EOS power and performance
- 24.2MP APS-C-size CMOS sensor captures images with incredible depth and beauty that you can confidently share on the web or blow up into poster-sized prints
- Powered by the DIGIC 7 image processor, the EOS Rebel T7i to ensure photos and videos with fine details and dynamic, rich colours, even in in low light
- ISO range of 100 to 25600 lets you confidently shoot in low light with minimal noise and grain at high ISOs
- The DIGIC 7 delivers high-speed, continuous shooting at 6fps and shutter speeds up to 1/4000sec to ensure you freeze action at its peak
- Full HD 1080p recording at 60fps preserves memorable moments you'll want to relive over and over
In-camera creative tools
- HDR for both stills and movies expand your creative possibilities, capturing dynamic images with vibrant, natural color and contrasting details
- In-camera time-lapse movie feature takes still photos at set intervals and then combines them, creating a silent movie
- Unleash your inner artiste with different in-camera creative filters, including Grainy Black and White, Soft Focus, Fish-eye Effect, Toy Camera Effect, and Miniature Effect
- Five movie creative filters, including Memory, Dream, Old Movies, Dramatic B&W, and Miniature Effect let you add artistic flair to your movies
- Equipped with a wide-area, 45-point, all cross-type autofocus system with phase-detection locks onto your subject, regardless of its movement or where it is in the frame with minimal lag between when you press the shutter button and when the photo is taken
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF deliver impressive AF tracking, especially during Live View, boasting speedy response and silky-smooth performance
- When filming movies, Dual Pixel CMOS AF brings scenes and subjects into focus naturally, precisely, and silently, even when switching between subjects
- Touch AF activates a focus point or trips the shutter release all from the touchscreen display
- Movie Electronic IS minimizes the blurring effect of camera shake, adding 5-axis stabilization for smooth, stable Full HD videos
The best of both optical and digital viewing
- The optical viewfinder lets you see exactly what the lens sees in nearly all lighting conditions with all settings readable at a glance, including AF points and AF mode, exposure settings, and more
- Vari-angle 3-inch LCD touchscreen display allows you to get creative and shoot videos and stills from a variety of angles, including 180 degrees for selfies
- The touch-sensitive monitor delivers mobile device-like control with two-finger touch gestures for zooming or changing images and easy navigation through menus and quick control settings
- The LCD surface is smudge-resistant to help minimize fingerprints and is easy to see, even in bright light
Share your creativity
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you control exposure settings and the shutter wirelessly from your compatible iOS or Android device via the free Canon Camera Connect app
- Instantly share photos through Canon's IMAGE GATEWAY, or to social media sites, like Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram
- The Canon Camera Connect app also lets you review images and play back video all from your mobile device
- Integrated NFC makes pairing with Android devices easy with just a simple tap
- Bluetooth technology keeps consistent communication with your device once paired with the camera
Convenience comes standard
- Feature Assistant offers explanations for both simple and advanced features, using easy-to-understand graphics and descriptions, so you can explore different settings to see how they affect your image
- Start shooting photographic masterpieces right out of the box with the included EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS STM lens
- This EF-S lens is optimized for use with the T7i's APS-C sensor, and the 18-55mm focal range is great for portrait and street photography
- Lightweight, compact design is ideal for beginners looking to elevate their photography with the versatility of a camera with interchangeable lenses
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
Storage & Interface
- EOS REBEL T7I Body
- Eyecup Ef
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Wide Strap EW-400D
- Battery Pack LP-E17
- Battery Charger LC-E17
- EF-S18-55mm 1:4-5.6 IS STM
- Lens Cap E-58II
- Lens Dust Cap E
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 638 reviewers who responded, 628 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great camera with a little downside- November 24, 2017
This camera is definitely a step up from my previous Canon T3i. It has a lighter body, greater megapixels, and autofocus for video. However, the slight downside is it has a softer focus that can only be seen when previewed on computer or laptop. If you're looking through the camera's monitor, it'll look great but when doing a manual focusing, it'll have a softer focus than my previous T3i. I don't really know what's wrong with it. Everything else works great but the softer focus does set me off sometimes especially doing portraits. Otherwise, it's a great camera for a beginner and definitely a step up from the older Canon T models.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Upgrade!- May 1, 2020
After coming from years of shooting with a Rebel XT, this is quite the upgrade. Similar feel, much better quality photos. I primarily shoot in aperture priority mode for my photos with bracketing exposures for hdr composition for real estate photos. The quality of the pictures, speed of focus, and just overall newer technology has me drooling. Adding the 1080p at 30 or 60 FPS video recording is the icing on the cake! It’s added a nice touch to my virtual tours, being able to make good introduction videos and other social posts. I wanted to wait out for a used 5d but I’m honestly extremely happy my XT broke bourse before a shoot and I ended up with this.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great camera for the novice- June 3, 2017
I am new to photography and wanted a camera to catch some print worthy pictures of my children so I needed something I can shoot in auto mode with until I learn the camera. We took the camera on our family vacation and I shot in auto the entire time and had people asking if I paid a professional to take our beach pictures. I love that it has a set up to where I can send pictures to my phone so on vacation I can upload them to fb. I like the settings that are for portrait and families and kids and low light. Canon really made things simple for those who don't know what they are doing! I uploaded a picture I took of my daughter the first day I bought the camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.