Canon MAXIFY MB2720 Office and Business Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- All-in-one inkjet printer features print, scan, copy, and fax functions
- Efficient MAXIFY ink tanks ensure a high page yield, so you enjoy a low cost per print using XL ink tanks
- Quick first print in as fast as 6 seconds
- Fast print speeds up to 24ipm for black and white documents, and 15.5ipm for colour
- Supports a print resolution up to 600 x 1200dpi
- Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity and compatibility with the Canon PRINT app makes it easy to print from your smartphone, tablet, or cloud service
- Ethernet, USB flash memory, and high-speed USB connectivity
- Scan documents directly to your mobile device
- 500 sheet capacity (250 sheet per cassette)
- Enjoy long-life performance with a 20,000 page duty cycle
- 3.0" LCD touchscreen for easy, intuitive operation
- Create custom profiles and schedule on/off
- MAXIFY MB2720
- Power Cord
- TEL Cable RJ11
- Ink Tank PGI-1200 BK
- Ink Tank PGI-1200 C
- Ink Tank PGI-1200 M
- Ink Tank PGI-1200 Y
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 539 reviewers who responded, 463 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Maxify delivers- June 18, 2021
This printer was simply to setup, and was put right to work. Can handle a large volume of printing with two paper trays ! Quality of print is good. The cartridge assembly required the replacement of one ink cartridge that ran out of ink, and I had to research steps to take to release the housing to the correct spot.( a downside) Cartridges are a fair price. On a side note, Best Buy should use another service provider other than FedEx for delivery. It was dropped in an apartment lobby where anyone could have stolen it, along with a carton of paper. For this reason I would hesitate to purchase again. I made a complaint about this, and received poor response.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Don't buy this printer- May 13, 2020
The print quality on this printer is fantastic, however replacing the ink cartridges costs more than the printer itself. Buying knock off cartridges causes the printer to malfunction. You can only remove one ink cartridge at a time so you essential need two sets of cartridges if you want to refill the ink. Using refilled ink cartridges means you have to go through a 20 mins of 'trouble shooting' before the printer will print again. Did you remove an ink cartridge? Now none of the functions of the printer scanner work. This should be considered a one use printer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Wont operate correctly- March 14, 2020
The installation of the printer was pretty simple and I successfully connected the printer to my home wifi network. Unfortunately whenever I try to use it an error message comes up and the printer doesn't work. I've now surrendered and use a usb cable I had from a previous printer and now the printer prints. Success? No. Even with the usb cable the printer refuses to scan documents. If it weren't past the 30 day return policy I would have returned this printer. I'm debating putting it to the curb and lighting it on fire.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Garbage- January 27, 2020
Want to quickly print a single page? Too bad - it'll click and clank and tell you it's "processing the data" but it's a good 2-3 minutes before it actually starts printing. Want to connect wirelessly? Well - it might do, but it also might not. The instructions to run it border on useless - it took me a good two hours or iteratively trying different combinations of entries to get it to connect to the computer wirelessly and the wired instructions weren't much better. The scanner works okay, but I could never get it to run from the computer, forcing me to use the super janky touch screen interface on the printer. In short - don't buy this piece of junk and save yourself the aggravation I've experienced with it.
Not helpful (6)Report
- Received a refurbished printer- December 2, 2021
Very disappointed! Purchased this printer and when I went to set it up everything seemed fine. I removed the stickers and plastic and then came time for the ink. It didn't have any packaging and the printer never prompted me to set anything up when I plugged it in. I checked the info to see how many pages had been printed, copied, scanned etc and came to find out almost 2000 pages had been printed. The ink levels weren't even full. Very disappointed. Has to trek all the way back to best buy where the cashiers were Rude and unapologetic. Will not be purchasing a new print from here againNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report