Canon PowerShot SX620 HS WiFi 20.2MP 25x Optical Zoom Digital Camera - Black
- 20.2MP back-illuminated CMOS sensor and DIGIC 4+ image processor deliver stunning performance with exceptional image quality even when shooting in low light
- Records Full HD 1080p video at 30fps
- 25x optical zoom (25-625mm 35mm equivalent) helps you get closer to your subject, when you can't
- Intelligent IS minimizes motion blur and camera shake, ensuring clear images, even at high zoom
- Wi-Fi and NFC connectivity means you can share photos and videos through social media and shoot remotely with your smartphone or tablet
- Large 3-inch TFT colour LCD display with 922k dots provides easy viewing for framing and playing back images
- Hybrid Auto records a 4 seconds video before each image you capture and then combines each clip and still image into a quick video recap
- Smart AUTO feature selects the proper exposure settings based on predefined shooting situations, helping you take the best images
- Auto Zoom feature helps you frame your subject by automatically zooming in and staying focused
- Slim, sleek profile makes it easy carry with you all day, making it perfect for travel
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- Digital Camera PowerShot SX620 HS (BK)
- Wrist Strap WS-800
- Battery Pack NB-13L
- Battery Charger CB-2LH
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 992 reviewers who responded, 930 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sturdy and convenient- February 22, 2019
It’s been to Iceland, Denmark and Norway and given us great photos. I specifically bought this model for it’s metal body. Have used Canon pocket cameras for years and always found them convenient and reliable. The only issue I have with this model is having less control or options on the flash. There is no longer a feature for constant on flash, that I sometimes want for fill, and I sometimes have to “cheat” the reading to get it. Other models had a constant on flash setting - maybe this does too, and I haven’t found it yet! Movie setting is also different and took some adjusting from previous models. But overall, a hardy little camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Amazing features- December 29, 2019
The zoom, HD video, and wifi are definitely worth the extra price, compared to some other 20MP for a hundred dollars cheaper. With a steady hand, you can zoom in 100x and see detailed images almost 200 yards away. To connect to your phone, you have to download an app; the wifi connection works very well, and you can add photos to your phone in seconds. With a computer, it is easier to simply remove the SD card and plug it in to the computer. I was able to take over 400 pictures, and the battery level only decreased one bar. With the auto feature set, it can be troublesome to take pictures in low light, but there are tons of settings to help you out.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A lot of Camera in a small package- August 10, 2018
The Power shot SX620 is a true HD video and HiDef still camera in a small package . It has a large 1 7/8 x 2 5/8 rear display and manual pop-up flash. The Rechargeable 1250 mAh battery lasts thru more than 90 mins of Hi-def recorded video and 175 plus pictures and takes about 2 hours to recharge with the supplied charger. Spare Canon (original) batteries run about 50 dollars. The zoom lens is up close and personal to a staggering 25X zoom. I Use the San Disk Ultra Plus SDHC UHS-I memory card which is usually on sale for less than $20.00. Download your pictures and video via the included micro USB to USB cable or wirelessly to your local computer or printer.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.