Canon Speedlite 600EX II-RT Flash (1177C002)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Compatible with all Canon DSLRs and point-and-shoot cameras with a hot shoe
- Features increased flash reliability thanks to a revised optical design and heat-resistant materials, delivering up to 1.5x the number of continuous flashes than its predecessor when self-powered
- Zoom flash head covers a wide range of 20-200mm
- Maximum guide number is 60m (197ft) at ISO 100
- Dot matrix LCD panel for enhanced display information, including flash mode, C.Fn, and P.Fn for quick and convenient visibility
- Flash Exposure mode and Wireless Flash mode choices are displayed on the larger screen during selection, minimizes the risk of accidental setting changes
- Quick Flash feature allows flash to fire when partially recycled, minimizing unfired flashes for more reliable, continuous operation
- Radio-based wireless master operation triggers all recycled off-camera flashes to fire, even if 1 or more off-camera flashes have not fully recycled
- Wireless flash shooting support for both radio and optical transmission, offering users greater functional range when using a flash
- Multiple flash system allows control of up to five groups of flashes
- Equipped with flash-readiness indicator on display panel, button and dial operation, and manual flash output for ease of operation
- 15 custom functions and 6 personal functions offer creative flexibility
- 180-degree swivel in either direction allows you to control the direction of your light
- Includes the Bounce adapter, a dedicated diffuser attachment
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 193 reviewers who responded, 185 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Best flash hands down- 2 juin 2017
This is a great flash unit that I bought for my son's DSLR camera. It has a lot of functionality built into it and if you buy one then don't believe that you have to get a cord to use the flash off-camera (it can be done by setting it to SLAVE and using the built-in flash on the camera to trigger it). I know that he told me that he used it to go out to a local museum and took a lot of shots of the exhibits and I must say that they were great looking photos. Now that I've gotten it for him, he uses this flash almost constantly and he says that it works great and hasn't had any trouble with it so far. I would definitely recommend this flash!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not much of an upgrade from the 580 EX II- 17 avril 2020
I got the 600 EX II-RT after 7-plus years of owning the 580- EX II, in hopes that Canon had made huge advances with its flash technology. While the light output was better, controls easier to use and easier to see, and the wireless linkup with other flash units was much improved, if you're using this as a standalone flash, I think you won't notice a lot of difference between it and the 580 series (which you can pick up used and in good condition for about one third the cost. If you're buying a pro flash for the first time, however, this is a good flash. I've just always thought Canon's flash were a bit over-priced and a bit underwhelming and sometimes inconsistent with the light output and color balance. But that's just my two pennies worth.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- All the features I could ever need!- 23 février 2017
Hey....Its a Canon Speedlite! I purchased this after my 20+ year old Speedlite 380EX stopped fully charging (probably because I haven't used it enough lately). The Canon - Speedlite 600 EX-RT has more features than I will ever need. I used it at an indoor party last week and the facial skin tones turned out simply amazing! There are no flash reflections on anybody's face! I will have to spend some time learning more about it, but so far it works flawlessly. I am using it on a Canon Rebel T4i and a EF24-105 F4 IS USM. The flash was flawless through out the full range from wide multiple people shots to close up individual ones. Thanks again to Canon for a wonderful product. (Now, if Canon could only design their software downloading applications to be as great as the hardware.......)Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.