Canon EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM Lens
The possibilities are wide open
- With its increased field of view, the EF-S 10-22mm f/3.5-4.5 USM ultra-wide zoom lens puts endless creative possibilities at your fingertips. Whether you're capturing the stunning New York City skyline or the beautiful Cour de Marbre at the Palace of Versailles, you'll be blown away by the panoramic pictures this lens consistently produces.
- This lens is not only great for landscapes and architecture, it's also super handy for indoor shots where space is limited. Picture trying to capture the scene at a wedding reception, where you can only back up so much before you hit a wall. This is where an ultra-wide angle saves the day.
- Not a fan of lens flare? Of course not. This lens features 3 aspherical lens elements and a super-UD element to help reduce this effect and deliver increased optical quality. You'll have an even greater appreciation of those pictures you took of the spectacular Sistine Chapel ceiling.
Keep your focus
- Focus in quickly and silently on your subject using the inner focusing system with ring-type USM. It'll allow you to catch those fleeting moments in time like catching the sun setting behind a mountain range as a flock of birds fly by. If your camera's autofocus isn't getting the job done, or you prefer to be totally hands-on, you can always switch to the full-time manual focus by simply turning the ring.
- It sports a minimum focusing distance of 0.24 m/0.79', which is great for when you're trying to get an extreme close-up of a beautiful butterfly resting on a flower.
- Front Lens Cap
- Rear Lens Cap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 174 reviewers who responded, 169 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Excellent wide shots, a little pricey- June 4, 2011
The only negatives I have about this lens is the price and some slight distortion. It's a little expensive, but I guess that's the price you pay for some amazing shots. The image quality is stunning. It's great for larger than life pictures (in the city surrounded by skyscrapers) and situations where the space is limited (a group shot in a small room of your house). Performs well in low light simply because there's hardly any motion blur from the wide angle. There is some slight distortion when you zoom all the way out to 10. Overall, great lens.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great lens quality and performace- October 16, 2014
Super sharp lens and superwide even at 20mm. Perfect for croped frame cameras. I've used it on the 7D and the results are just great. I do prefer the F2.8 lenses but since this is the only one wide from Canon i will not complain. Besides, just 1 FStop difference is not really an issue. It is also very light weight. Great for landscapes and interior shots. Also if you are a filmmaker, this is great for shooting indoors and getting most out of your scene and location. It doesnt come with the lens hood, but still i give it a 5. I really really loved it. It is a bit pricy yes, but it's worth it. A must have for any DSLR user.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love the effects- September 11, 2010
It worked just like I expected it too but better. I used it at a work party in a limo and it worked great for getting the whole inside limo in the shot! My favorite shots to use this lens with are vehicles and cities. I am still exploring uses for it!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- All I hoped for- April 24, 2010
I brought this lens to to take on a recent trip to the Grand Caynon and am VERY happy with the pictures! It was easy to change, which for me is a big deal because I like to take all kinds of shots of things.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Takes gorgeous pictures- October 4, 2018
This lens has great quality pics. I’m not photographer, not even an amateur, but I can YouTube and take some decent pics. Got the sunrise over Frenchman’s Bay in Bar Harbor, Maine. Gorgeous views.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns