Canon EOS 6D Mark II DSLR Full Frame DSLR Camera (Body Only)
- 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor and DIGIC 7 image processor combine to help you capture stunningly crisp and detailed images
- High-speed continuous shooting at up to 6.5 fps lets you keep up with the action
- Full HD recording lets you capture video at up to 1080p, so you can capture those once-in-a-lifetime moments in lifelike detail
- ISO sensitivity range of 100-40000 delivers detailed images with minimal noise, even in low light
- Optical Viewfinder with a 45-point all cross-type AF system helps you track fast subjects accurately throughout the frame
- 3-inch LCD touchscreen display with variable angle adjustments makes it easy to frame up shots before you take them, or review photos you've just taken
- Built-in Bluetooth, Wi-Fi, and NFC technology let you wirelessly connect the camera to your other devices and networks for simple file sharing
- Compatible with SD, SDHC, and SDXC storage cards
- Dust- and water-resistant for durability, even in outdoor conditions
- Comes with an eyecup EF, camera cover, wide strap, battery pack, and battery charger
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
Storage & Interface
- EOS 6D MarkII Body
- Eyecup Eb
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Wide Strap EW-EOS6DMKII
- Battery Pack LP-E6N
- Battery Charger LC-E6
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 270 reviewers who responded, 257 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great full-frame DSLR!- May 9, 2020
This is a phenomenal full-frame DSLR at a great price. I made the switch from Canon Rebel XT so I was in for a shock! This camera performs really well under all lighting conditions. Using auto ISO settings and have not needed any flashes up to now. Paired with my 24-105 Canon IS lens and it performs beautifully. I have had the camera for 5 months and have taken several indoor and outdoor photos. The image quality is stunning, auto focus is on the spot and fast. I also love the fact that I can transfer photos to my phone on the fly and post them online. The camera feels well in my hand. Definitely recommend it to a serious amateur photographer if considering an upgrade.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best upgraded body- August 27, 2018
First of all I am very impressed with this camera body. The LCD screen is amazing and the capability and a user friendliness with the LCD screen and also going from the viewfinder to looking at your LCD screen is a very nice option it really helps new photographers figure out their camera and figure out how to take the best pictures you to utilizing the best camera settings. I love this camera body so much that I purchased two additional ones I gave one to my sister and one to my husband and we decided we were going to become a photography team which we are enjoying so much it is almost life-changing for usYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Best Daily Driver From Canon- February 5, 2021
As a professional photographer for over 13 years, the 6D MkII is in my opinion the best daily driver from Canon. It is built well, performs does everything just as a full-frame should, and won't break the bank. The video is great, especially with a gimbal. Because of its price point, it makes it a great buy for someone looking to go full-frame or student in a photo program. In my opinion, this is the best and most affordable option if a 5D MkIV is out of your price range. Buy this and spend the money you saved to buy that nice lens you've been eyeing instead of a 5D MkIV, unless money is not a question.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.