Canon EOS 6D Mark II Full Frame DSLR Camera with 24-105mm IS USM Lens Kit
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Professional-grade power and performance
- 26.2MP full-frame CMOS sensor produces high-resolution photography with outstanding detail so you can capture sporting events, birthday celebrations, stunning landscapes, and more with professional-level results
- DIGIC 7 Image Processor with an ISO sensitivity range of 100 to 40000 delivers fast performance with an impressive signal-to-noise ratio for clear, sharp photos even in low light
- High-speed shooting at up to 6.5fps lets you capture candid moments at family gatherings or an athlete in motion all in full resolution with sharp detail
- Comes with a 24-105mm IS USM Lens Kit so you can start capturing photos right out of the box
- 45-point all cross-type AF system locks focus onto fast-moving subjects so you can snap action shots like a sprinters' finish line or a pitcher's release in crystal-clear resolution
- 5 AF area selection modes gives you greater power to adjust auto focus depending on your needs
- Dual Pixel CMOS AF deliver impressive AF tracking, especially during Live View, boasting speedy response and silky-smooth performance
- Capture Full HD video in 60p with continuous focus and smooth transitions between subjects thanks to the Dual Pixel CMOS AF
Superior viewfinder and LCD monitor
- See what your lens sees with the high-quality bright prism and intelligent optical viewfinder II, and easily view and quickly change camera settings to improve photo quality as needed
- Vari-angle 3-inch ClearView LCD II monitor is smudge resistant and designed to minimize reflection for a bright screen that's easy to view at any angle
- Touchscreen-enabled monitor with multi-finger gesture support makes it easier to navigate the controls, quickly zoom with two fingers, and adjust settings all with the touch of finger
Convenience of connectivity
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you connect to the free Canon Camera Connect app on compatible Android or iOS devices and perform actions like remote shooting, adjust settings like aperture, ISO, focus, shutter speed, and shutter release, review images, and transfer files, even between two wireless Canon cameras
- Canon iMAGE GATEWAY enables easy instant sharing on social media networks, and wireless printing on any PictBridge-certified printer all directly from your camera
- NFC integration allows easy connection to Android devices with a simple tap
- Bluetooth capability pairs and maintains a low-energy consuming connection with your mobile device
- Built-in GPS for tagging photos with location data and auto-adjusting the time and timestamp wherever you are
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
Durable, compact design
- Durable build features a dust- and water-resistant battery compartment cover, lens mount, card slot cover, terminal covers, and buttons so you can continue shooting even when conditions are less than ideal
- Made using high-precision aluminum alloy with a polycarbonate resin construction for a camera that's built to last while being lightweight enough for anyone to use
Storage & Interface
- EOS 6D MarkII Body
- Eyecup Eb
- Camera Cover RF3
- Wide Strap EWEOS6DMKII
- Battery Pack LPE6N
- Battery Charger LCE6
- EF24-105mm F4L IS II USM
- Lens Cap E77 II
- Lens Dust Cap E
- Lens Hood EW83M
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 143 reviewers who responded, 139 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Perfect camera for a freelance photographer- February 25, 2019
I had been wanting to upgrade from my current T3i DSLR that I purchased initially to start shooting more photography. I knew that in order to upgrade I had to look at the Mark line of Canon. I had used it before in the past on loan and had fallen in love with the images it produced. I would highly recommend this to someone who's looking to move from a standard DSLR to a more professional model. The WIFI and Bluetooth capabilities let it you shoot and send right to your phone. Which allows clients to view the images rather quickly on their phone or tablet. The lens is amazing and helps capture a wide range of subjects.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- An excellent upgrade- March 16, 2019
After decades of shooting film cameras, I got my first DSLR in 2005; a Canon EOS 20D. It was the first digital camera I'd tried that had image quality that was acceptable to me. Some years later I added a 7D, and relegated the 20D to spare-camera duty. Then I got a 6D, my first "full frame" digital, and I was simply amazed at the low-light performance; the big, bright viewfinder; and the quality of even my largest prints. I recently sold the 6D and upgraded to the 6D Mark II, and it has even higher image quality, faster autofocus, and -- a first for me -- an articulated LCD panel. The latter makes shooting odd-angle shots a snap. To say I could hardly be happier would be an understatement.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Excellent Camera- November 3, 2017
I’ve been shooting with a Canon 60D for several years and wanted to move to a full fram camera. My first choice was a 5D mark IV but I didn’t want to spend that much money. I chose the new 6D Mark II because it had the features I was looking for at an affordable price. I’ve been shooting with this camera for several weeks and I must say I am very impressed. Low light is great. Auto focus is great. The touch screen is better than I ever imaniged. I would definitely recommend this camer to anyone interested in a full frame camera at an affordable price.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.