Canon EOS 90D DSLR Camera with 18-135mm IS USM Lens Kit
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 32.5 megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor combined with a DIGIC 8 image processor and an ISO range of 100-25000 (expandable to 51200), gives you sharp, detailed images, even in low-light settings
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 10 fps with no time lag during OVF shooting
- 45-point cross-type AF system and EOS iTR AF (face detection) are perfect for wildlife and motor sports photography enthusiasts
- Uncropped 4K 30p video capability allows you to capture your travels, events, and other memories in full, wide-angle view
- Supports up to 27 Points with an f/8 metering
- Includes the EOS 90D camera body and EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM lens
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
Storage & Interface
- EOS 90D Body (Black)
- EF-S 18-135mm f/3.5-5.6 IS USM
- Battery Pack LP-E6N
- Battery Charger LC-E6
- Neck Strap
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 187 reviewers who responded, 184 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- I Heartily Recommend!- April 24, 2021
I spent hours researching cameras to decide if I should buy another DSLR or move on to a mirrorless camera. Turns out - after MUCH research - that the mirrorless cameras that would work for me were way out of my price range. Many were compared to the Canon 90D so after much investigation I decided to go with it. The icing on the cake was that it came with the 18-135mm lens as part of the kit. Otherwise, I was looking at purchasing a separate lens - so this turned out not only to be the best camera in its price range but also a very good deal. I couldn't be happier - and, of course, the quality of both still and video images can't be beat.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- A mature, well thought-out camera.- May 29, 2020
The Canon 90D may be the best all-around camera made today. Despite the surge of mirrorless cameras, the 90D offers almost all of the benefits of mirrorless cameras, with the great viewfinder experience of a pentaprism. High rate of frames per second? Got it? (11 FPS in live view, 10 in mirror view). Full frame focusing points? Got it in live view. High shutter speed? (1/16000 in live view!) 4K full frame video? Yep. Slow motion video? Yep. Fully articulating touch screen. Yep. Pop up flash. Yep. Sharp sensor? (31 MP, best in class—by far). This is the evolution of the DSLR taken to near perfection.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- First camera and best choice!- April 9, 2021
This is my first dslr camera and I'm extremely pleased with my purchase. I was able to learn how to use the same pretty quickly - inspite of the camera being intermediate level. The user guide directions are very helpful. The technical specifications are great for my need - offers high ISO suitable for night sky photography, different image capturing modes - manual, auto, portrait, motion blur, bulb - long exposure, so on! I'm excited to try all the options the camera offers to capture beautiful images. Images can be saved in raw format suitable for post processing as well as compressed jpeg format. Was easily able to transfer the images to my iPhone using the Cannon Camera connect app. I highly recommend this product to my friends!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.