Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm IS STM Lens Kit
Sold out online
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Create beautiful memories
- Canon EF-M 15-45mm 1:3.5-6.3 IS STM lens kit lets you capture everything from stills to movies clearly at a wide range of distances
- 24.1MP (APS-C) CMOS sensor delivers high-resolution photos that are crisp and highly detailed
- DIGIC 8 image processor with Auto Lighting Optimizer improves shooting performance
Snap and shoot like a pro
- ISO 100 to 25600 (H: 51200) captures crisp images in a broad range of lighting conditions with impressive contrast and dynamic range
- Dual-pixel CMOS autofocus and Eye Detection AF stay locked on your subject even when it is in motion, for both videos and photos
- Video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD at 24fps and HD at 120fps captures impressive footage and slow-motion in stunning detail without unwanted blur
- Eye and Face Detection AF recognise eyes and faces at a distance, and can be used during video shoots with Movie Servo AF
Frame and preview your shots
- Vari-angle touchscreen LCD makes it easy to preview photos as well as frame compositions and videos
- 2.36-million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder with touch-and-drag AF lets you see the image before you shoot
Share and store
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth let you easily transfer photos and videos to compatible devices, as well as livestream content with ease
- Image.canon cloud service allows automatic transfer of photos and videos for post-processing and a smooth workflow
- Memory card options (cards sold separately) include SD, SDHC, and SDXC to maximise your storage capacity
- Connection via a clean HDMI output or the free EOS Webcam Utility software offers high-quality webcam and vlogging capabilities
- Silent Mode ensures quiet operation and is perfect for shooting wildlife or other sensitive subjects
- Vertical video option, Touch Record control, and Movie Self-Timer make it easy to create content for your vlogs
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
See Details and Specs for more information
Storage & Interface
- EOS M50 Mark II Body (Black)
- Camera Cover R-F-4
- EF-M 15-45mm 1:3.5-6.3 IS STM
- Lens Cap
- Strap EM-200DB
- Battery Charger LC-E12
- Battery LP-E12
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 47 reviewers who responded, 45 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Quality Camera for Fair Price- May 22, 2021
Really good camera for someone looking for a good quality camera, but not extremely expensive. I bought it because I want capabilities similar to DSLRs but with a smaller body/more compact. Decent lens, easy to use, good for beginners. It has a great video capability for those who need it. I just needed it to photograph my artwork. Only downside really is the autofocus isn't the best and you need to buy a $200 adapter if you want to use a larger lens to zoom in. Also the restocking fee can be pricey so do research before purchasing. The photos I attached are ones I took of my pets and painting with this camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good choice for a first time camera owner- May 6, 2021
I bought this camera hoping the reviews were accurate. They were! This was my first time purchasing a camera and I was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to use. It can be a little intimidating at first glance, but the setting menu has short descriptions to help walk new users through each item. I used this along with YouTube videos to help me get a good feel for what this camera is capable of. The flip out screen makes it easy to “vlog” or see yourself while taking timed photos. I also love that I can easily transfer pictures to my phone with Bluetooth. Overall happy with my purchase.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love this camera!- April 30, 2021
I absolutely love this camera. My current Canon is an 80D, which I also love, but paired with some of my lenses, it is heavy, heavy. I'm getting older, my hands aren't as steady, so I decided to try a mirrorless, without investing too much money. This is a great camera. It's light, it has all the accoutrements that I want (fully articulated--not a tilt--touch LCD screen, view finder, Bluetooth connection and a nice menu of options) and even the kit lens that came with it is a good lens. It shoots well in low light, and with the very light weight adaptor, I can use any of my current lenses on it. I am very happy with this camera; it will most likely become my travel camera and would definitely recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.