Canon EOS M50 Mark II Mirrorless Camera with 15-45mm IS STM Lens Kit
Create beautiful memories
- Canon EF-M 15-45mm 1:3.5-6.3 IS STM lens kit lets you capture everything from stills to movies clearly at a wide range of distances
- 24.1MP (APS-C) CMOS sensor delivers high-resolution photos that are crisp and highly detailed
- DIGIC 8 image processor with Auto Lighting Optimizer improves shooting performance
Snap and shoot like a pro
- ISO 100 to 25600 (H: 51200) captures crisp images in a broad range of lighting conditions with impressive contrast and dynamic range
- Dual-pixel CMOS autofocus and Eye Detection AF stay locked on your subject even when it is in motion, for both videos and photos
- Video resolutions up to 4K Ultra HD at 24fps and HD at 120fps captures impressive footage and slow-motion in stunning detail without unwanted blur
- Eye and Face Detection AF recognise eyes and faces at a distance, and can be used during video shoots with Movie Servo AF
Frame and preview your shots
- Vari-angle touchscreen LCD makes it easy to preview photos as well as frame compositions and videos
- 2.36-million-dot OLED electronic viewfinder with touch-and-drag AF lets you see the image before you shoot
Share and store
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth let you easily transfer photos and videos to compatible devices, as well as livestream content with ease
- Image.canon cloud service allows automatic transfer of photos and videos for post-processing and a smooth workflow
- Memory card options (cards sold separately) include SD, SDHC, and SDXC to maximise your storage capacity
- Connection via a clean HDMI output or the free EOS Webcam Utility software offers high-quality webcam and vlogging capabilities
- Silent Mode ensures quiet operation and is perfect for shooting wildlife or other sensitive subjects
- Vertical video option, Touch Record control, and Movie Self-Timer make it easy to create content for your vlogs
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
See Details and Specs for more information
Storage & Interface
- EOS M50 Mark II Body (Black)
- Camera Cover R-F-4
- EF-M 15-45mm 1:3.5-6.3 IS STM
- Lens Cap
- Strap EM-200DB
- Battery Charger LC-E12
- Battery LP-E12
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 163 reviewers who responded, 155 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 10/10- April 12, 2021
After comparing to other name brand cameras, I decided to purchase the Cannon EOS M50 Mark II camera and am completely amazed with the camera! This is my first "real" camera and I am still getting use to all the features and how to take nice photos. Not a professional photographer by any means just a average person who wanted a quality camera. I decided on the Mark II because it has amazing screen resolution, smart sensor that auto focus on your eyes, it's bluetooth capable for easy transfer and access to the photos. 24 megapixels captures all the fine details. Was able to take some amazing portrait shots. It touch screen capabilities and the screen also flips so you can see yourself while recording. So far 10/10. If you are considering purchasing this camera, you will not be disappointed!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Good Quality Camera for Fair Price- May 22, 2021
Really good camera for someone looking for a good quality camera, but not extremely expensive. I bought it because I want capabilities similar to DSLRs but with a smaller body/more compact. Decent lens, easy to use, good for beginners. It has a great video capability for those who need it. I just needed it to photograph my artwork. Only downside really is the autofocus isn't the best and you need to buy a $200 adapter if you want to use a larger lens to zoom in. Also the restocking fee can be pricey so do research before purchasing. The photos I attached are ones I took of my pets and painting with this camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Love my Canon M50- March 11, 2022
Love it still learning how to work it mostly used for Car photography and videography.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Entry level mirrorless- April 21, 2021
Great overall camera. Recently purchased this with the kit lens and happy to say that I am very satisfied with my purchase. I went ahead and switched over to mirrorles for a smaller size and portability. I have also paired it with a prime lens and can honestly say that this little guy packs a punch. My only concern with this camera was the it’s battery life but it’s a sacrifice I’m willing to live with.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Review of My Cannon EOS M50 Mark ll Mirrorless Cam- March 12, 2022
There are so many tools on the camera. I enjoy taking pictures. There are some things that need to be corrected. Trying to close and open the lens can be difficult. I also think the button to turn on the camera might break off at some point. If you are a Beginner you might want to choose another camera!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
This product can only be returned if unopened. Restocking fees may apply.Learn more about returns