Canon EOS R Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera with 24-105mm IS STM Lens Kit
A lens mount for the future
- Included IS STM lens kit with a range of 24-105mm gives you professional-grade photos and quiet autofocus performance
- RF lens mount allows the camera to accommodate various RF lenses from Canon and offers improved lens handling capability
- Also F-mount compatible with EF/EF-S lenses (requires mount adapter EF-EOS R, sold separately) and crops automatically to reflect the APS-C-sized sensor, so you can easily integrate it with your previous EOS gear
- CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor let you take crisp and detailed photos, even in low-light and dark conditions
- Full-frame image sensor format assures remarkable image quality
- 30.3MP allows you to capture clear and sharp pictures
Capture all the action
- 4K UHD and Full HD recording capability let you shoot professional quality videos
- ISO range of 100 to 40,000 makes it possible capture sharp photos and incredible videos even in low light conditions
- Optical stabilizer in the lens helps to reduce the effects of camera shake
- Phase-difference detection AF with image sensor is so fast, thus making the camera ideal for capturing action and movements
Easy use and connectivity
- 3.15" electronic viewfinder with touchscreen LCD for easy previewing and setting selections
- Vari-angle design lets you easily use the viewfinder when working from different and unusual angles
- Integrated Bluetooth and Wi-Fi allow for seamless wireless connectivity with various devices
- Memory card slot accepts SD, SDHC, and SDXC cards, giving you further possibilities for expanded storage space
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
See Details and Specs for more information
Storage & Interface
- EOS R Body
- Camera Cover R-F-5
- Strap ER-EOSR
- Battery Charger LC-E6
- Battery Pack LP-E6N
- Battery Pack Cover
- Interface Cable IFC-100U (No core)
- Interface Cable IFC-100U Protector
- RF24-105mm F4-7.1 IS STM
- Lens Cap E-67II
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 40 reviewers who responded, 38 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- iPhone photographer- December 9, 2020
- Canon EOS R: An incredible digital camera!- June 19, 2021
I have owned many high performance cameras starting in 1970 with the Canon FT, a 35 mm film camera and I have a large collection of Canon FL, EF, EFS, and RF lenses as well as special T-mount lenses. I am in the process of buying adapters for all of those older lenses for my new Canon EOS R digital camera. The combination of those lenses, my filter collection and my Meade LX200GPS 200 mm F/10 catadioptric telescope and my Skywatcher 900 mm, F/9 ED refractor telescope will give me an incredible range of objects to photograph. The camera has an unbelievable number of features for focusing, exposure, etc. The full frame CMOS imager with 30.3 Mpixels was the final feature that sealed the deal!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great features best one for me 120fps- October 17, 2020
The EOS R has been on my wish list for quite sometime and I finally got it Now I can further my path in photography and videography especially the 4K and the slomo Is great I love it the EOS R is great and the price is pretty reasonable just wish I had a scroll wheel but it’s a great camera and for those people who still wanna hold onto their sigma lens 18-35 it’s perfect once you have the adapter and the 4K crop makes it perfect but still get a few full frame canon lenses if you can.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.