Canon EOS R6 Full-Frame Mirrorless Camera with 24-105mm STM Lens Kit
- Interchangeable STM standard zoom lens guarantees a clear, close range for telephoto shots
- Incredibly flexible zoom range of 24-105mm allows you to shoot landscapes and portraits without switching lenses
- Built-in stabilizer keeps shots steady without shakiness or blurring during handheld shots
Built for perfection
- Camera body only
- 20.1 MP full-frame CMOS sensor captures HD pictures and 4K quality videos with pixel-perfect details
- Shoots 4K up to 60fps, and 1080p up to 120fps 10-bit 4:2:2 with Canon Log or HDR PQ
- DIGIC X image processor ensures super-fast autofocus, continuous shooting, and high ISO speed
Outstanding shooting performance and on-point auto focus
- High-speed continuous shooting of up to 12fps with mechanical shutter and up to 20fps with electronic (silent) shutter lets you capture fast-paced action
- 100-102400 ISO range (expandable to 204800) enables clear shooting in low-light conditions with minimum noise
- Dual-pixel CMOS AF covers appoximately 100% through 1,053 autofocus areas so your subject is always in focus
- Subject tracking of people and animals using deep learning technology gets you great motion shots
Shake-free shots and a gorgeous view
- In-body image stabilizer can provide up to 8 stops of shake correction for clear, blur-free results
- 0.5" OLED EVF with 3.69 million dots features an approximate 120fps refresh rate for a perfect preview
- 3" vari-angle LCD touchscreen with 1.62 million dots lets you adjust focus points, view your captured shots, and navigate through menus with ease
Connectivity and memory card compatibility
- Two UHS-II SD slots support SD, SDHC, and SDXC memory cards to store data
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth technology lets you share files with other devices or transfer them online
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
- Weather-sealed construction makes it suitable for travel photographers
- Intelligent shoe is suitable for mounting external flash and other compatible attachments
- See Details and Specs for more information
Storage & Interface
- EOS R6 Camera Body
- Battery Pack LP-E6NH
- Battery Charger LC-E6
- Wide Strap
- RF24-105 STM
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 120 reviewers who responded, 117 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- This Is All You Need- January 29, 2021
I shoot professionally both photo and video and the Canon EOS R6 is an amazing tool to use. The overheating issues happen rarely and can easily be mitigated once you are accustomed to shooting with it. It only happens when shooting 4K 60FPS for a long amount of time. The video quality is sharp, crisp and the autofocus is best-in-class. Coming from shooting on a 1DX Mark ii, this Dual Pixel ii is telepathic. The hit rate is insane and it gave the confidence to shoot without having to worry which I think is all you can ask of a camera. Get this and pair with the awesome RF lens glass and you'll find that this is one of best tools in the biz.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great upgrade from an older DSLR- January 3, 2021
I returned to Canon after using another mirrorless brand. I had an older Canon DSLR and lenses before upgrading to this mirrorless. I was used to the idea of manipulating or "developing" my old images. I have found that this particular image processor does a much better job and after shot processing is more of adjusting crops and not color balancing. I went ahead and purchased the EF to R lens adapter too and my old EF lenses work great. You can operate the camera fully auto or any of the programmable modes. The kit lens is not bad either. But while you are at it-get one of the F11 telephotos-wow!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- OHH YEAHH- January 8, 2021
Well well well, the Canon R6 has actually been acquired with that stock scare many individuals were experiencing. After about 4 months of use, this camera has been absolutely amazing. The Canon menu as usual is very easy to navigate through. The overheating issue has not been apparent with my use. This camera body certainly is pricey but if you are in the market for an upgrade, this camera is highly effective in both stills and shooting video. The native RF lenses are very expensive but you can use the ef to rf adapter created by Canon to use EF lenses that are much more cost-friendly.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.