Canon EOS Rebel SL3 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Kit - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 18-55mm wide-angle to mid telephoto zoom lens serves as the perfect go-to lens, capturing landscapes, architecture, and even portraits with ease
- 24.1 effective megapixel CMOS (APS-C) sensor delivers exceptionally high-quality images with crisp, clear details
- 4K video and 4K time-lapse movie capabilities let you stunning, high-definition videos
- DIGIC 8 Image Processor, ISO 100-25600, is highly-sensitive, delivering true-to-life images
- Dual-pixel CMOS AF with Eye Detection AF lets you capture your subjects with striking accuracy, even when they're on-the-move
- Optical viewfinder with a 9-point AF System offers extremely-accurate focussing power, so you can craft your shot just how you want it
- Vari-angle 3" LCD touchscreen viewfinder makes it easy to inspect your shots to ensure you've captured exactly what you wanted
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Technology with Auto Image Transfer makes it easy to connect to the internet or other devices to share your latest shots
- HDMI and USB 2.0 ports let you connect your camera to a variety of external devices to view and share your photos and videos
- Easy operation lets amateurs and experts alike start shooting right out of the box
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
Storage & Interface
- EOS REBEL SL3 (Black) Body
- Eyecup Ef
- Camera Cover RF3
- Neck Strap EW-400D (GY)
- Battery Pack LP-E17
- Battery Charger LC-E17E
- EF-S18-55mm 1:4-5.6 IS STM
- Lens Cap E-58II
- Lens Dust Cap E
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 118 reviewers who responded, 116 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Camera but...- February 13, 2021
Its just OK for me. It does take good pictures. I had 3 cons that really impact my satisfaction with it. The menus are not very intuitive. I find myself scanning the menus over and over again to find what i am looking for, and lot of the time, i never find it. The flash does not pop up automatically when needed. Initially i thought something was wrong with the flash, but found out that is by design....Really?...Every DSLR I have ever seen has an automatic flash. Also a video i took with the camera on Christmas morning was unable to be downloaded due to some kind of file corruption issue. Other videos i have taken downloaded fine. It was just that one, and i blame the camera.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Not a camera for beginners- July 17, 2019
I've used Canon cameras for almost 40 years. This is the first one I have ever not liked "out of the box." It is difficult to use the camera in shutter priority or aperture priority because you have to figure our how to find the right display mode first. There is no place on the top of the camera for a no flash setting. Apparently you can't have "no flash" in the automatic setting. The guide that comes with the book is pretty useless and the advanced user guide that you can download is 500 pages. In the automatic mode it took all pictures at f stop 4.5 or 5 so there was very little depth of field.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Loved this camera :) :)- October 9, 2020
The photos are really great in this camera. Easy to use. Have lots of different features. we bought this camera just to have a more clear high pixel images instead of taking in the mobile. Auto-focus is just fabulous. The flip screen and touch screen feature is just amazing to use which makes us feel comfortable to take the photo easily from any direction. We can even take selfies due to the flipping feature of screen. Awesome to start with this camera as a beginner. We just loved the camera. Just buy it. Don't think much !!!!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report