Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm IS Lens Kit
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
Retain fleeting moments in clear detail
- Effective 24.1MP CMOS sensor (APS-C format) helps you realize your potential for great photographs
- DIGIC 4+ processor provides faster image processing and improved performance
- ISO sensitivity from 100 to 6400 (expandable to 12800) gives you the freedom to shoot at high noon on a bright sunny day and capture the cityscape on a moonlit night
- Full HD 1080p video recording allows you to preserve once-in-a-lifetime moments you can relive over and over
Capture life through a lens
- EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS II lens is optimized for use with the T7's APS-C sensor, so you can start capturing your photographic masterpieces right out of the box
- The lens's 18-55mm focal range allows you to shoot at some of the most frequently used focal lengths -- 18mm for groups shots, 35mm for landscapes, and 50mm for street photography or portraits -- all in one lens
Convenience comes standard
- On-board feature guide to help you maximize the camera's capabilities
- Eye-level single lens reflex (with fixed pentamirror) viewfinder for easy viewing of potential shots
- Large LCD screen with resolution of approximately 920,000 dots allows you to clearly see the photo immediately after capturing it
- Built-in flash in the pentamirror (auto pop-up, retractable) allows you to take great quality photos even in low light situations
- SD, SDHC, SDXC memory card compatibility to take as many photos as you want
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology enable almost instantaneous sharing of photos
Storage & Interface
- EOS Rebel T7 Body
- Eyecup EF
- Camera Cover R-F-3
- Neck Strap EW-400D
- Battery Charger LC-E10
- Battery Pack LP-E10
- EF-S18-55mm 1:3.5-5.6 IS II
- Lens Cap E-58 II
- Lens Dust Cap E
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 350 reviewers who responded, 336 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great Picture quality- March 23, 2021
I really like how nice the pictures come out. Different settings do help a lot especially lighting on certain categories. Recording is not so good, it only focuses up close and when ever you zoom in and out while recording is doesn't focus well and you appear blurry. It's more of a picture on picture camera more than recording. Not bad for my 1st EOS. I have enjoyed it and practiced. Great Quality on portraits and Pro settings. The Landscape setting is perfect for outdoor areas , especially where there is a lot of greenery. Upclose shot is awesome for flowers, small insects. I dont like that it doesn't zoom in much for the lens that it hasYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR- February 9, 2021
I bought this for my podcast and show, hoping to record and produce YouTube shows, but I was disappointed. The quality is perfect, a bit more complicated than necessary, but with enough time and research, the functions will get easier. The issue I had and caused me to return it, is the fact that you are not able to plug a microphone with a 3.5mm plug into the camera for clear vocal recordings. So if you want just a picture camera, this is good. However, if you plan on recording audio as well as video, your video quality will be filled with noise, real bad. That is why I returned it. However, if you want just a picture camera, this is great and I recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Base Camera- June 2, 2021
I absolutely love the quality of this camera. It is also quite durable as well because my kids love to touch and get involved with all my stuff. I am glad a camera has incorporated some durability into its design. It takes great pictures; however, so does an iphone. I think the way to maximize the use of this camera is to buy another lens for it. It is definitely the base to endless possibilities. Yes, the camera is amazing and a phone takes amazing pictures to, but the clarity is definitely better with the camera, and I love that this is a camera I can build off of as I get better and better with my picture taking.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.