Canon EOS Rebel T7 DSLR Camera with 18-55mm Lens Kit - Open Box
Available online only
This is an Open Box Product. It's been inspected and is fully functional with no cosmetic flaws. It includes all original accessories and a minimum 6-month warranty (unless noted otherwise below). For return details, see the Return Policy tab. The product's specs are as follows:
Retain fleeting moments in clear detail
• Effective 24.1MP CMOS sensor (APS-C format) helps you realize your potential for great photographs
• DIGIC 4+ processor provides faster image processing and improved performance
• ISO sensitivity from 100 to 6400 (expandable to 12800) gives you the freedom to shoot at high noon on a bright sunny day and capture the cityscape on a moonlit night
• Full HD 1080p video recording allows you to preserve once-in-a-lifetime moments you can relive over and over
Capture life through a lens
• EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 DC III lens is optimized for use with the T7's APS-C sensor, so you can start capturing your photographic masterpieces right out of the box
• The lens's 18-55mm focal range allows you to shoot at some of the most frequently used focal lengths -- 18mm for groups shots, 35mm for landscapes, and 50mm for street photography or portraits -- all in one lens
Convenience comes standard
• Eye-level single lens reflex (with fixed pentamirror) viewfinder for easy viewing of potential shots
• Large LCD screen with resolution of approximately 920,000 dots allows you to clearly see the photo immediately after capturing it
• Built-in flash in the pentamirror (auto pop-up, retractable) allows you to take great quality photos even in low light situations
• On-board feature guide to help you maximize the camera's capabilities
• SD, SDHC, SDXC memory card compatibility to take as many photos as you want
• Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC technology enable almost instantaneous sharing of photos
Storage & Interface
- No restrictions in Canada
|PRO OB||Restocking Fees / Return Eligibility|
|For all products||30 Days||0%||15%|
Must be unassembled and still in the original packaging. All returned products must include original packaging.
Return shipping costs will be paid by the seller for all cases where the product is defective, damaged or incorrect. For other cases (e.g. you changed your mind), you will be responsible for this cost.
To request a return
Please contact the seller directly from your Order details page, and provide the following information:
- Web ID (8-digit number) & product description
- Number of items to be returned
- Date you recieved your product
- Condition of product
- Condition of packaging
- Reason for return
All refunds will be processed within 4 business days
Warranty Policy for ReCertified, Refurbished & Open Box Products
All of our refurbished products have undergone a thorough software and hardware inspection to ensure you are receiving a fully functional product. We stand by the refurbished products we offer and want our customers to feel confident in purchasing our products. Therefore, we offer a warranty to cover the rare, unforeseen circumstances when the product is not fully functioning after purchase for a minimum of 90 days (or more, depending on the product).
The warranty we provide covers issues related to software or hardware malfunctions such as the camera or charging port not working. Our warranty does not cover malfunctions related to physical damage, water damage, or software modification problems such as jailbreaking or rooting.
If you have any warranty issues, please contact us through the “Contact Seller” button when you log into your order details on BestBuy.ca. You will need to provide both:
- A description of the issue you are facing
- The IMEI or Serial number of your product
Afterwards we will provide a prepaid return label to inspect your device so we can determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. If there are no issues or the issues can’t be replicated, the order will be sent back to you and you will be responsible for the delivery fee of the shipping to and from our repair facility.