Canon imageCLASS MF269dw Monochrome All-In-One Laser Printer
- Designed for small to medium-size businesses
- Large 6-line Touch LCD panel for easy navigation
- Supports Canon Mobile Solutions for printing and scanning
- Offers a variety of methods for printing from a mobile phone or tablet across iOS and Android devices
- Canon PRINT Business app offers access to additional device settings as well as the ability to scan from the printer to a mobile phone or tablet (iOS and Android)
- Create Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish direct connection to a mobile device or table without the need for external router
- Scan and convert documents to searchable digital files
- Designed for smaller print jobs with first print time of approximately 5 seconds
- Fusing technologies and low-melting-point toner minimize power requirements for low-energy consumption
- Out-of-the-box, standard two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one page helps to reduce paper consumption
- Documents are only stored in short-term memory to reduce confidential information loss
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in
- Scanned files can be converted into multiple file formats, including Hi-Compression PDF and Searchable PDF (OCR)
- Leverages a document feeder for two-sided scanning, black-and-white at up to 11.6 images per minute (ipm) and 7.7 ipm in colour
- Encourage environmentally conscious work practices by enabling multiple settings that can help save paper and energy
- ENERGY STAR certified and rated EPEAT Silver
- MF269dw Main Unit
- Cartridge 051
- Drum Cartridge 051
- Power Cord
- Telephone Line Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 30 reviewers who responded, 24 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Nice performer with awkward copy output tray.- August 22, 2020
SO far so good. Easy installation with fairly good scan utility software. Auto copy setting does a good job. Copy size enlarge and reduction have good selection of presets and 25-400% custom setting range. Copy and print speeds are faster than my inkjet printers and cost per page should be good although I haven't replaced toner yet. Control panel is bright and straightforward. Paper discharge doesn't extend much past the front of the printer so I have to reach in to get the copied or printed pages. Would have liked if the scanner had more dpi as the scan to pdf is acceptable but low. Only fair for photo scanning.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Software doesn't work- September 28, 2020
I don't recommend this product. The software does not download properly: After you download the software and try to open the app on Windows, you get a window with a "Download Software" message. Try getting that message when you urgently need to print something. Once software is installed, you occasionally get a *long* wait and then "Connection Error" message. Automatic feeder will only take three or four sheets before malfunctioning. All that said.... If this sounds fun, and the price looks right, this may be the printer for you.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- DO NOT INVEST IN THIS PRINTER- August 15, 2020
I am a loan signing agent and my job requires large print sizes. I thought to invest in this printer due to it's a laser printer. Since I purchase this printer nothing but frustration and printing issues. If you are seeking to print large documents in legal and standard sizes. This printer jams for no reason. It overheats after 25 papers than reoccurring paper jams every time you do more than 25 or more. Please do your research on this printer. I have definitely had to change to an HP all in oneNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.