Canon imageCLASS MF642Cdw Colour Wireless All-In-One Laser Printer
- Laser printer boasts fast printing times with a user-friendly interface, helping you get the most out of your printer
- All-in-one machine prints, scans, copies, and more
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall ink costs
- Lightning-fast print speeds deliver black documents at a rate of 22 pages per minute, with a first-print time as fast as 10.3 seconds
- Wi-Fi enabled to support mobile printing and scanning options
- Create a Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish a direct connection to a variety of compatible mobile devices without requiring an external router
- Standard two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet helps to reduce paper consumption
- Document feeder can scan images at a rate of 28 images per minutes in black and white or 14 images per minute in colour
- 5" intuitive colour touchscreen with smartphone-like usability can be customised according to your office needs for an even more simplified printing experience
- Application Library lets you browse through a wide range of convenient features, including the following key functions: Print Template, Standby Slide (screen saver), Scan-to-Preset Destination, ID Card Copy, Consumables Information, Copy (Eco), Copy (Bleed Reduce), Passport Copy, Name and Scan, Copy (Enhance Text), and Language
- Scan and convert documents into searchable digital files using the document feeder
- Short-term document memory helps mitigate the risk of confidential information loss
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in to protect your privacy
- Intuitive maintenance videos for common tasks like consumables replacement makes it easy to maintain your printer
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1422 reviewers who responded, 1251 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Does the job...just has some unnecessary quirks- May 8, 2020
I have the Canon MF731C in the office. That works great and does everything I need. With the quarantine, I needed a printer that can scan multiple pages at the house. This printer does the job, but has a few annoyances. The scanner works well enough, but unless I scan as a color document the quality is fair. Also, setting this up to scan to my computer was definitely less than intuitive. Lastly, I need to unplug and replug the printer in everyday to have it recognize the computer to scan. Overall, it does what I need it to, but I don't think I would choose this printer again if I had more time to research and know what I know now.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Works Great Never going back to Inkjet- February 19, 2021
Works fine. Set up was easier than I thought downloaded drivers and easy install. We have printed it using our iPhones, Mac book pro 2009, Mac book pro 2015, macbook 2019 and Mac mini 2021. Scans fine. Only complaint is it's a bit noisy when printing. Haven't used it long enough to see how many prints i can get. My kids print their schoolwork wirelessly from their bedroom. Picture quality is pretty good. Printer goes to sleep when it's not being used but wakes up automatically when we send a print. It takes a few seconds depending on what it's printing. Bought it and it went on sale a couple weeks after. I got refunded the difference.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- The right choice for my home office- November 16, 2019
I have owned this printer / scanner for 2 months now and I am very impressed. The print quality is far superior to ink jet and there are no nozzles to clog. The prints are not quiet photo quality but I wouldn't be embarrassed to hand them out. What is just as striking is how well the scanner works. It is very quick and captures details with high fidelity. You can setup custom scan jobs for scans you need to do routinely (I have one set for expenses) and then you can just press a button on the touch-screen and off it goes. Makes scanning a breeze. If you are on the fence about going with laser vs inkjet, the laser is the way to go.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.