Canon imageCLASS MF741Cdw Colour Wireless All-In-One Laser Printer
- Laser printer boasts fast printing times with a user-friendly interface, helping you get the most out of your printer
- All-in-one machine prints, scans, copies, and more
- High-capacity, all-in-one cartridge helps reduce overall ink costs
- Lightning-fast print speeds deliver black documents at a rate of 28 pages per minute, with a first-print time as fast as 7.5 seconds
- Wi-Fi enabled to support mobile printing and scanning options
- Create a Wi-Fi Direct hotspot from the printer to establish a direct connection to a variety of compatible mobile devices without requiring an external router
- Standard two-sided printing plus the ability to print multiple pages onto one sheet helps to reduce paper consumption
- Document feeder can scan images at a rate of 51 images per minutes in black and white or 27 images per minute in colour
- 5" intuitive colour touchscreen with smartphone-like usability can be customised according to your office needs for an even more simplified printing experience
- Application Library lets you browse through a wide range of convenient features, including the following key functions: Print Template, Standby Slide (screen saver), Scan-to-Preset Destination, ID Card Copy, Consumables Information, Copy (Eco), Copy (Bleed Reduce), Passport Copy, Name and Scan, Copy (Enhance Text), and Language
- Scan and convert documents into searchable digital files using the document feeder
- Short-term document memory helps mitigate the risk of confidential information loss
- Security settings can be set behind an administrator log-in to protect your privacy
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 10 reviewers who responded, 3 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Returned it because it can't scan 2-sided- January 7, 2021
It seemed like a nice printer. However, when we got it home we found out that the software that runs it does not allow 2-sided multi-copy scanning. That was one of our must-haves, so we returned it. The Geeksquad support tech we called said that the printer has the hardware capacity to scan 2-sided, but that the software drivers that are available for it do not allow this. One has to buy a different 740 series imageCLASS printer to get two-sided scanning, one that costs more $. Cheeky, but that's how the printer world generally operates, apparently. I can't speak to other aspects of performance other than that, as we didn't keep it.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (5)Report
- Super Printer/Scanner .....- May 2, 2020
My 2nd Canon Printer/Scanner - the last one lasted me for over 8 years and is still working. Never failed me to date …. This new MF741Cdw is so easy to operate - and so fast in responding to whatever task I require it to perform. So very fast - certainly compared to prior one. This is instantaneous - no lengthy "warmups" - nothing! Just begins immediately to work. Copies are clear and concise. Colour function works perfectly. Scans easily and beautifully. I really appreciate the WIFI feature of this machine - no wires strung all over the place. Worth every cent I paid. 6+ stars - if I was allowed to give them.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- I'LL GIVE YOU MINE FOR HALF THE PRICE!!- January 12, 2021
Not compatible with new 5g wifi. And I agree with other reviews here . Not a people friendly printer unless you are an expert . Manual does not help at all. When it works its great but only when it works . Canon program that downloads in your pc it looks like its for windows 95 system . Wish I could get my money back. If anyone interested contact I'll give to you for HALF THE PRICE!!!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report