Canon IVY Mini Wireless Photo Printer - Mint Green
- Bluetooth printer lets you wirelessly connect and print photos
- Companion Canon mini photo printer app lets you personalize photos before printing by adding emojis, frames, filters, text, and stickers, or choose different settings like tile prints or collages, plus so much more
- Comes with 10 sheets of 2" x 3" ZINK photo paper, so you can get to printing right out of the box
- Paper pack comes with a smartsheet that optimizes the printer for the best photo quality
- Convenient peel-and-stick back lets you adhere the photos to any surface
- Durable photo paper is water and tear resistant to preserve your memories
- Smudge-free prints so you don't have to worry about being extra-careful when handling them
- Canon IVY Mini Photo Printer
- 1 x Pack of ZINK Photo Paper (10 Sheet of Photo Paper & 1 SMART SHEET)
- Micro USB Charging Cable (USB A to Micro)
- Quick Start Guide
- Regulatory Sheet
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 236 reviewers who responded, 223 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Amazing and great tool for teachers!- June 21, 2019
The only reason I give this product 4 stars instead of 5 is that it's not the best for mass printing projects. I use it a lot to print out pictures for various projects with kids and print about 15-20 pictures occasionally. It works wonderfully for the first 5 or so, but if I don't stop for a little and allow it to cool down the colors start to change. It prints using heat, so it makes sense that this would happen! That being said, I would 100% recommend it to my friends and would buy it again myself. I just wish the manual had warned about this problem before I wasted any paper trying to do mass projects all at once!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- better than Sprocket- April 14, 2019
I bought this printer to replace my HP Sprocket. The Canon Ivy produces truer colors without the background stripes and distortion that my Sprocket was producing. I'm happy I made the switch. Please note that this printer is designed for fun and convenience so don't expect lab quality prints. I use the Canon Ivy to print photos for my planner and memory keeping journal. The sticker back paper is perfect for planners, journals and travelers notebooks. The portable size makes it perfect for crafting on the go. For larger 4 × 6 prints I use the Canon Selphy which produces stunning prints! The Ivy and Selphy make the perfect pair for for anyone into memory keeping. Hope this helpsYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Not that good even after reading reviews- January 17, 2019
I bought this based off the reviews I read. Majority said this printer was pretty good and being I journal and use a weekly/daily planner this would be so perfect! and the best part NO INK to buy! Well I got this cute little printer in my hands and couldnt wait to play with it. App was easy to use but I cannot figure out how to rotate the pictures when using the multiple pictures option. The pictures came out grainy and I tried many different pictures to get the full feel. I decided that as much as I loved the idea of an instant printer with cute sized wallets I am returning it. I think I will try the Selphy instead. I watched a whole presentation on HSN I believe. Same price and looks like this will be my next move.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.