Canon PIXMA G3260 MegaTank All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- Inkjet printer is an excellent choice for printing documents, borderless photos, and various media types with deep blacks and bright colours
- All-in-one printer is capable of printing, copying, and scanning all types of documents, forms, and photographs
- Megatank ink system can print up to 6,000 black pages and 7,700 colour pages with one set of ink bottles which is up to 30 times higher compared to conventional ink cartridges
- Black and colour print speeds of 10.8PPM and 6PPM respectively help you get through large print jobs quickly
- Hi-Speed USB and 2.4GHz IEEE 802.11b/g/n Wi-Fi enable wired and wireless connectivity with computers and other compatible devices (sold separately)
- Print resolution of 4800 x 1200DPI for black and colour means that the printout retains all the detail and clarity of the original
- Copy and scan resolution of 600 x 1200DPI ensures every digital and hard copy looks clear and detailed
- Compatible with GI-21 black and colour ink cartridges
- Mobile printing options with Mopria 7 support include printing via e-mail, Apple AirPrint 6, and the Canon Print app on your smartphone
- Two-line LCD screen with an intuitive user interface gives you easy access and convenient menu navigation
- Maximum input paper capacity of 100 sheets means you can print more sheets in one go
- Compatible with smart speakers (sold separately) for voice-activated printing
- Handles various media types including plain paper, Canon high resolution paper, photo paper plus glossy II, photo paper glossy, photo paper plus semi-gloss, photo paper pro lustre, matte photo paper, double-sided matte paper, magnetic photo paper, restickable photo paper, iron-on transfers, cardstock, greeting cards, and U.S. #10 envelopes
- Ink tanks are designed for hassle-free refills and let you see how much ink is remaining
Other Print Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 12 reviewers who responded, 9 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Alright but not great.- April 27, 2021
Works awesome but I'd give it a 5/10, all because the fact, when it disconnects from the WiFi, you have to re-enter the wifi password and everything manually everytime you turn it on. The first time connecting wouldn't work for the life of me, facts, you have to be on 2.4Ghz network and fiddle with your modem setting for hours to finally get it to connect Properly, even then everytime you turn it on you have to manually connect and punch in your wifi password on it as it doesn't remember the fricken password, not gonna lie It's an awesome printer just the fact it's hard to hook up to your devices and internet just to use it is a straight up pain.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- If your sick of expensive ink and want a quality..- August 26, 2021
I grabbed one a few days ago as I'm tired of buying ink carts that barely print off anything page count wise..... If you print failry often or just seriously never want to buy ink ever again even if you don't print often.... Easily the best printer I've had that doesn't go to the dump once the ink is done and costs more than the printer itself....Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- For daily printing is good- February 28, 2021
Good printer. For this price it is more than I expected.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report