Canon PIXMA G7020 Wireless MegaTank All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- Inkjet printing technology is a great choice for printing school and work projects, photos, and posters
- All-in-one multi-tasking printer allows for printing, copying, scanning, and faxing text and photos with great clarity and contrast
- 100/10 Base-T Ethernet helps you print documents and images with a wired network connection
- 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi lets you print images and documents wirelessly
- Print resolution of up to 4800 x 1200 dpi delivers rich black text and quality colour images
- Optical flatbed scan resolution of up to 1200 x 2400 dpi helps you scan images and text clearly and up to 600 x 600 dpi via ADF
- Duplexing support allows printing on both sides of paper
- Compatible with GI-20 PGBK black ink cartridges and GI-20 C, M, Y colour ink cartridges
- Mobile printing support with the help of AirPrint, Canon PRINT app, Canon Print Service, Creative Park app, Easy-PhotoPrint Editor app, Google Cloud Print, Message In Print app, and Mopria Print Service for
- Pictbridge and Wireless PictBridge technology lets you connect a compatible camera or phone to this printer wirelessly
- Amazon Alexa, Google Assistant, and IFTTT support for smart control of the printer
- Automatic document feeder accepts up to 35 sheets for printing in one go without delay and interruptions to reload the tray
- Maximum input paper capacity up to 350 sheets and output paper capacity up to 50 sheets
- Prints up to 6,000 black text pages or 7,700 colour pages per each full ink bottle set
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 17 reviewers who responded, 12 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Canon G7020 purchased did not go well- August 31, 2020
I have a perfectly great working HP Officejet printer that is amazing. It prints super crisp and clean however, it costs a ton for ink. I figured for $400 this would save me crazy money in the long run with ink. I decided on this model as it was on sale for $50 off and looked like a higher quality. I got this unit home and the set up was laughable. It's almost like the instructions were missing a page. It went right from plugging it in to downloading the drives. Nowhere....and I mean nowhere did it show you how to link the printer to your Wi-Fi. This was a HUGE issue for me and it took several YouTube videos and a found PDF online to solve this. I get it finally hooked up and then things went from downhill fast. This printer is without question the slowest printer I could ever even imagine. In fact, I had a dot matrix printer back in the early 90s that no word of a lie printed at double the speed of this printer. The quality was NOTHING like my HP. I figured it wouldn't as great but this was no where near. I could get the quality up if I selected photo (even on text documents) but then it took (again - I can't make this up) 2-3 minutes to print one page. I updated the drivers and did "all that" before boxing this up and taking it right back. I bought ink for my HP and have never been happier. I came, I tried, I will never go back. Save yourself a return and do not buy this model. My wife has an Epson EcoTank and it's actually not bad.....but this.....this was bad. Don't do it!No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (2)Report
- Why no light?- October 17, 2020
I've been using it for a while now and I love it. copies,scans,prints,full duplex,faxes - all great, and less noisy than some. But why is the window so impossible to read without a flashlight? Surely, it would not hurt to have a light option? Or have I just not found it yet?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Poor connectivity, doesn't do double sided coping- February 18, 2021
Not a good product. I bought this to replace a cannon all-in-one printer that I bought in 2010 or 2011. The printer heads on the old one failed and I thought it would be cheaper to buy a new one. This printer doesn't do autofeed double sided coping like the old one. To do double sided coping you have to copy and print one side, then put the one sided pages into the feed tray and then flip the original around. It also struggles to connect to my wifi. I had years with no connectivity issues with the old printer. I had to set it up the new one with a power adapter system that I already had. Very disappointed. I am considering thowing this printer in the garbage and getting another new one.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report