Canon PIXMA TR4527 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- Inkjet printer quickly and easily tackles the printing of workplace documents
- Print, scan, fax, and copy functions handle all your office tasks with ease
- Quickly generates black prints at 8.8 ppm and colour prints at 4.4 ppm
- USB and 802.11b/g/n capabilities give you both wired and wireless connectivity options
- Features a 4800 x 1200 dpi (black and colour) print resolution quality and 600 x 1200 dpi scan resolution quality
- Supports mobile printing options including AirPrint and Google Cloud Print
- Other printing options include PIXMA Cloud Link and Mopria for enhanced functionality
- Automatic feeder handles up to 20 letter-sized sheets at a time
- Paper tray holds up to 100 sheets
- Prints up to 99 multiple copies in a single job
- Compatible with black replacement cartridges PG245, PG245XL, PG243
- Compatible with colour replacement cartridges CL246, CL246XL, CL244
Other Print Options
- PIXMA TR4527
- Power Cord
- TEL Cable RJ11
- Ink Cartridge PG243
- Ink Cartridge CL244
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 72 reviewers who responded, 37 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Fool me once fool me twice - don’t buy- March 23, 2021
The printer wouldn’t connect to wifi, no matter how many times I tried rebooting and following the various vague instructions on my laptop and smartphone. I waited 1hr on hold for Canon tech support, then spent 48 mins with the support person doing everything I had already attempted. The tech suggested it was a lemon and that I should exchange it. Back to the store for another one, only to have it not connect and spit out the same error message. I finally bought a Brother instead and the setup process was a seamless 10 minutes. Save the massive waste of time you won’t get back, frustration and stress, and don’t buy this printer.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- An okay Printer- September 26, 2020
Canon doesn't have the best manuals or customer support and setting up this printer isn't the most straight forward but not impossible. That being said, if you have a little bit of tech savvy, this is a great little printer, I have few issues. I had bought an Epson just prior to this one and had to fight with it every time to use it (Epson has a terrible return policy FYI). This printer works every time. The Canon I had previously was a great starter printer that I used for years but lacked duplex printing which I now need which is the only reason why I bought a new one.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Does not connect to wifi- February 9, 2019
This printer looks like a great option for a basic inkjet printer as it has the top feed scanner while still having a nice and small footprint. I bought one and tried to connect it to my home wifi, but it kept giving me an error. I assumed I bought a lemon as the wifi setup process is very simple. I exchanged it for another of the exact same model, but had the same issue. I exchanged the second one for an EPSON printer and it connected seamlessly on my first try.
Not helpful (9)Report