Canon PIXMA TR7520 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- All-in-one inkjet printer features print, scan, copy, and fax functions
- 5 individual ink system takes 1 black cartridge and 4 separate colour cartridges, saving you money because you only need to replace the ink that runs out
- Fast print speeds up to 15 images per minute (ipm) for black and white and 10ipm for colour
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity options enable easy wireless printing
- Auto 2-sided printing helps save paper and the environment
- 3" LCD touchscreen makes it easy to manage the printer's settings
- Wireless and computer-free printing options include AirPrint, Pictbridge, Message In Print, Google Cloud Print, PIXMA Cloud Link, Mopria Print Service, and SD memory card
- Front and rear paper feeding trays offer flexibility for loading different types of paper
- Compatible ink cartridges: black: PGI-280 PGBK; PGI-280 PGBK XL; PGI-280 PGBK XXL; CLI-281 BK; CLI-281 BK XL; CLI-281 BK XXL; CLI-281 C; CLI-281 C XL; CLI-281 C XXL; CLI-281 Y; CLI-281 Y XL; CLI-281 Y XXL; CLI-281 K; CLI-281 K XL; CLI-281 K XXL
- Main Unit
- Power Cord
- TEL Cable RJ11
- Ink Cartridge PGI-280 PGBK SETUP
- Ink Cartridge CLI-281 BK SETUP
- Ink Cartridge CLI-281 C SETUP
- Ink Cartridge CLI-281 M SETUP
- Ink Cartridge CLI-281 Y Setup
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 18 reviewers who responded, 8 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Wouldn't Print from Computer- August 15, 2018
Bought this printer last week. Followed all instructions to connect wireless to my computer. Many time when I turn it on, computer would not be able to find the printer. A lot of times the printer would freeze when I cancel print jobs. So I need to restart it, which leads to the problem of it not connecting to the computer AGAIN! I think it can only connect to my computer every full moon. I missed this month's cycle already so I have to wait for another 30 days. If you hear howling next full moon, it's not the werewolf, it is me, shouting NOOOOO into the air for not being able to print a simple PDF from my computer.
Not helpful (1)Report
- It's OK.- September 25, 2019
Pros: - Prints documents. - Pretty quick Cons: - As mentioned in another review,you need to pull out the front panel in order for anything to print. Not sure why. - Uses up ink really quickly. - You can't scan a double-sided document without having to select the option from your computer and then manually flipping over the document you want to scan. - Might just be my printer/network but it won't recognize my computer when trying to scan via wifi. I manually select the scan option from the computer after loading the documents on the scanner bed.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Canon PIXMA TR7520- May 14, 2019
Online order and home delivery good. Printing quality very good; not too difficult to set it up and align printheads. Found loading the paper holder annoying; not the simple operation on my older Canon model. Not sure why, but it insists on printing everything as two sided documents. No doubt I can change this, but not sure how. It does not appear to handle legal size paper which does not bother me, but could be a drawback for other purchasers.
Not helpful (1)Report