Canon PIXMA TR7620 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- All-in-one inkjet printer features print, scan, copy, and fax functions to boost the efficiency of your home office
- 5-colour individual ink system holds ample ink to reduce the frequency of fill-ups
- Print speed of 15ppm (black) and 10ppm (colour) takes care of your printing needs quickly
- High-speed USB and ethernet connectivity allows you to print from your desktop or laptop with a reliable wired connection
- Print resolution of 4800 x 1200 DPI produces crystal-clear black text documents and vibrant colour photos
- Flatbed scanner features a resolution of 1200 x 2400 DPI for accurate document scans
- Duplex functionality (2-sided printing) consumes less paper
- Pictbridge and AirPrint technologies allow for instant and hassle-free printing through your smartphones, tablets, and other compatible devices
- Network printing, print via email, and computer-free printing features provide additional printing options
- 3" LCD touchscreen makes it easy to navigate through menu options and manage input instructions
- 20-sheet automatic document feeder eliminates the need for manual replacement of every page to save time
- Dual paper trays let you switch between documents and photos easily by placing plain papers in the front cassette and photo papers in the rear tray
- 100 sheet plain paper input capacity of both trays helps accomplishing printing chores with ease while the rear tray supports a maximum of 20 4 x 6 photo papers or 105 x 7 photo papers for added convenience
- Maximum output paper capacity of up to 100 sheets allows you to print large documents with multiple pages
- Auto power on/off feature automatically turns the printer off for reduced power consumption
- Easy QR code setup for instant printing from your smartphone or tablet
- Compatible with Windows and MacOS operating systems
- Compatible with Canon PGI-280 pigment black ink and CLI-281 dye-based inks
Other Print Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 15 reviewers who responded, 14 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Decent Printer/Scanner- December 5, 2020
Fairly straight forward to set up. Had to try twice to get all the drivers downloaded from the Canon website. About an hour and a half from opening the box to configured and up and running. A larger paper tray would have been nice, but fairly satisfied with the unit, as a whole.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- TR7620- December 3, 2020
Smaller footprint than our recent Mx922 which we used fearfully. Right now we are experiencing Bluetooth connection problems and find that troublesome. Printing is clean and fast and colour is good on photo paper.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- Nothing Shy Of Perfect- April 21, 2021
Easy to setup, Easy to use, Easy to complete work. Dang now I’m going to have to work more. Thanks Canon.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report