Canon PIXMA TR8620 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer
- All-in-one inkjet printer offers printing, scanning, faxing, and copying capabilities
- Five-colour individual ink system allows you to replace a specific ink tank when it runs out instead of changing the whole cartridge system
- Print speed of 15 ppm (black) and 10 ppm (colour) generate documents quickly
- Wi-Fi, ethernet port, and USB port allow both wired and wireless connectivity options to take care of all your family's needs
- Print resolution of 4800 x 1200 dpi (black and colour), scan resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi, and copy resolution of 1200 x 2400 dpi (black and colour) showcase texts and images in crisp details and vivid colours
- Built-in auto duplex printing allows the printer to automatically print on both sides of the paper
- PictBridge and AirPrint technologies allow you to directly print from digital cameras and Apple devices, respectively
- 4.3-inch large touchscreen provides a seamless user interface experience
- Built-in auto document feeder takes multi-page documents and feeds the paper one page at a time up to 20 sheets into the scanner, fax, or printer
- Front paper cassette input capacity of 100 plain sheets, rear paper tray input capacity of up to 100 plain sheets, 20 sheets of 4 x 6 photo paper, up to 10 sheets of 5 x 7 photo paper, and up to 100 sheets of output capacity can handle all your printing needs
- Versatile paper support can hold both plain and photo papers at the same time
- Compatible with Canon PGI-280 pigment black ink and CLI-281 dye-based inks
Other Print Options
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 19 reviewers who responded, 11 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- OUR PICK - CANON TR 8620- August 5, 2021
We have researched the market for Printers. Finally-we run across this canon TR 8620. Why this one ? This Printer uses 5 Ink Cartridges-one for each Color. Most / many Printers are using 2 or 3 Ink Cartridges ,which means ,when you run out of one Color ,you have to replace the ink Cartridge. In our Opinion ,this System is wasting plenty of expensive Ink. In this 5 Ink system you replace ONLY the empty Cartridge . Hook up -fairly easy and fast. We don't care for the "duplex " - back to back Printing , Page #2 is being printed " up side down" ?? Unless there is a setting for it-I have not found yet. It has a nice Digital Display - Runs fairly quiet. So far we are satisfied with this TR 8620 Printer Gene H.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- You like transformers?- January 22, 2021
... If you do you’ll love this stupidly designed printer. You want it to look like it does in the picture when you print? Sorry. You have to manually unfold the front of the machine like some kind of 80’s action figure to get it to print and then manually fold the machine back up so it doesn’t look like a hungry goose on the operating table. Unless you like that sort of unsophisticated aesthetic. I wonder if some engineer did this because they hate all of humanity or they hate they’re corporate overlords. It has to be one of the other. Or both.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (22)Report
- Great, but some limits- February 3, 2021
The printer works as expected. The auto scanner only scans single sided. The item is compact, but needs to have its front section open to work. I prefer my older Pixma (larger, double sided scanner), but this one is slightly less expensive ($250).Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report