Canon PIXMA TS3429 Wireless All-In-One Inkjet Printer - Only at Best Buy
- Wireless all-in-one inkjet printer offers printing, scanning, and copying functionality in a compact package
- 7.7PPM black and 4PPM colour print speeds, and 3.0ipm black and 27.0PPM colour copy speeds help you get your tasks done in less time
- Two-cartridge FINE hybrid ink system makes it easy to use and replace cartridges
- Hi-speed USB, Wireless PictBridge11, and Wi-Fi (802.11b/g/n) provide highly reliable wired and wireless printing options
- Smart Speaker Print features allows you to use simple voice commands to control the printer
- Up to 4800 x 1200DPI (black and colour) print resolution, 600 x 1200DPI scan resolution, and 600 x 1200DPI copy resolution ensure crisp and sharp texts and images
- AirPrint and Mopria Print Service compatibility allows you to easily print from your Apple iPhones, iPads, and Mac computers and Android smartphones or tablets respectively
- Wireless Connect feature allows for quick and easy setup within minutes without the need for a computer
- 1.5" LCD screen and simple buttons allow easy menu navigation
- Maximum input capacity of 60 sheets eliminates the need for frequent paper loading
- Dedicated rear paper tray makes it quick and easy to load plain or photo paper
- Capable of printing up to 5.0" x 5.0" square photos straight from your smartphone or social media
- Compatible with PG-245 and PG-243 pigment black inks and CL-246 and CL-244 dye-based inks
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 81 reviewers who responded, 42 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- 0/5- January 10, 2022
I spent a whole day trying to connect this useless printer to my wifi. I liked it for the price and the Best Buy worker said it would work great. After looking through these reviews and having my own experience I see that this is a horrible printer. This printer will not connect to my wifi despite trying all different ways to connect. After the first set up installer didn't work it made me install two other helpers that did the same thing. I kept getting the same code that meant there was not connection (clearly), but wouldn't tell me how to proceed. I tried hooking to up through my phone and every other way I could and nothing works. I have wasted hours and will be returning this ASAP.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (1)Report
- Do Not Buy- August 3, 2021
Setting up a printer has never been so needlessly complicated. The instructions send you down a rabbit hole of websites that contain a multitude of instructions, some of those sites don't even load up for some reason and if you still are unable to connect the printer to your wifi, it instructs you to try using a usb cable that does not come with the printer so you need to go buy it separately. I'll be returning it tomorrow morning as soon as the store opens. DO NOT BUY THIS unless you want unnecessary stressNo, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (8)Report
- A good printer for the price- July 9, 2021
As with other Canon printers, the Pixma TS3429 Wireless All-in-One Inkjet Printer works exactly as it should work. It is easy to set up, and from the outset works well. I have no complaints at all. I have used Canon printers for a long time, and since I have had this model for only a week or so, I am completely happy with it. This printer uses only two cartridges - black and colour - unlike other printers that use a variety of different colours to produce the output. I prefer the ease and simplicity of the changing of the cartridges. Thank you!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (7)Report
- Don’t buy- April 29, 2021
Has troubles connecting to network. Unable to use it when connected to network ended up having to buy a USB connector to finally make it work. The scanner only works when you press on the top or else it will look half faded. Going to return. This took me a day and half to get to finally use it and when it finally was able to be used it was not adequate.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report
- works for me.- April 14, 2021
I wanted something basic and not expensive..I was able to get it hooked to my Pc..I used a cord to connect,,instead of blue tooth..and I managed to download an app to do scanning and print..so it works for me..The print is not as dark as the previous printer but overall I am satisfied with it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (3)Report