Canon PowerShot ELPH HS 360 20.2MP 12x Optical Zoom Digital Camera & 16GB SD Card - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
- Canon HS system features a 20.2MP high-sensitivity CMOS (back illuminated) sensor and powerful DIGIC 4+ image processor for high-quality stills and video
- Captures images at 7.2fps and Full HD 1080p video at 30fps
- 12x optical zoom (25-300mm) offers shooting versatility getting you closer to the action
- Intelligent IS (image stabilization) minimizes blur by applying the ideal shake correction for the shooting situation, including Normal IS, Panning IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS, and Tripod modes for stills; and Dynamic IS, Powered IS, Macro (Hybrid) IS, and Active Tripod IS modes for video
- Built-in WiFi and NFC offers easy sharing and transferring of images and videos to your compatible mobile device
- 3.0-inch LCD with 461k dots offers easy viewing during shooting and playback
- Hybrid Auto feature records up to four seconds of video before each image captured, then combines each clip and still into a video recap of the day
- Story Highlights in-camera feature compiles images and videos from a certain day or event into a mini highlight reel with music and effects
- Creative Shot mode creates 5 additional images with any of 46 in-camera filters applied for unique images with artistic flair
- Includes a 16GB SD card
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- Canon Powershot ELPH 360
- 16GB Memory Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 485 reviewers who responded, 439 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Basic Starter- September 15, 2017
This camera was purchased to record YouTube Toy opening and reviews. We didn't want to spend too much since we've invested in a camera for photographing already. So we opted for a simple, compact camera with video capabilities for our toy reviews. So far so good, except my only complaint would be the battery life. I'm used to having my Canon Rebel Eos Xs and rarely ever having to charge it, but this requires a charge with every use it seems. Other than that, it's simple, easy to use and love the auto settings it comes with! Wish the wrist strap had a safety strap to tighten since it is such a sleek camera, I've almost lost it to a pond.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- It's ok- April 7, 2017
I purchased this camera after reading the reviews and it seemed like the perfect choice for me. It takes good pictures, BUT it is so slow. I specifically got this for when I go in labor and was trying it out at my kids birthday. Very disappointed that it took so long to snap a quick pic. A friend I had not seen in over 20 years came to the party and we took a few pics or so I thought. Went home excited to view all of them and most pics did not turn out. Friends had even been taking photos and 4 people had made comments on how slow it was. I will be returning this, as it has been used only 2 times and I want to be sure my labor is captured for lifetime memories.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Fun point and shoot camera- October 19, 2016
I love taking pictures and had a Canon 300 for my point and shoot camera, but I lost it so thought I would try the Canon 360 because of the good reviews. And really liked the Canon 300 better. It was much easier to use and when you would take pictures on the VIVID they didn't look FAKE. Today I went taking pictures of the changing of the leaves and Used the vivid and also the regular. The Vivid looks so fake. I was disappointed because I had to delete over 1/2 my pictures. However This camera dose take good CLEAR pictures. I am sharing 2 pictures. One of the regular setting and one on Vivid.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Superb Little Camera- February 22, 2018
I purchased the Canon PowerShot ELPH-360 camera for my daughter who just had a baby. I have always been a huge Canon fan, having owned Canon film cameras (Cine and 35 mm SLRs) as well as, more recently, a Canon 60D DSLR. She was looking for a compact camera with good resolution and video capability. The ELPH-360 scores on both counts. The 20.2 megapixel resolution is outstanding for a small “point-and-shoot” and the LCD display is bright and clear. The camera is also able to capture full HD video at over 7 frames per second. It also features WiFi and NFC capability for seamless image sharing. In short, this little Canon is a great starter camera at a very reasonable price. I highly recommend it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great Camera for Every Day Use- October 19, 2018
I'm a Real Estate Appraiser and use this camera every day. I take anywhere between 100 and 400 photos per day, depending on my schedule, and this camera does not disappoint. It takes crisp, clear and detailed photos. My only complaint about it is that I cannot get it to connect directly to my computer to upload the photos. I have to take out the memory card and use the card reader for transfer. I have the last generation of this camera as well, and it connects to my PC just fine. This one simply will not see my computer on the network. I have been unable to get any kind of tech support help from Canon as there is no topic relating to this in their help files. So, that's my only frustrating complaint.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.