Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark II Wi-Fi 20.1 MP Digital Camera with Memory Card - Black - Only at Best Buy
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 1.0-inch 20.1MP high-sensitive CMOS sensor lets you capture clear and colourful images with more detail
- DiGIC 7 image processor renders high-quality images even while shooting at a high ISO
- 4.2x optical zoom allows you to capture a close-up view of your subject or even a wide-angle scenery with less noise
- Swivel 3.0-inch LCD screen with brightness adjustment gives you a clear view of the image to be captured or lets you set a frame while you're in shoot mode from your desired angle
- Touchscreen facility makes it convenient for accessibility from change menu settings to reviewing recorded images and videos
- TFT Colour display for producing high-quality resolution while monitoring your pictures and videos
- Enhanced IS offers crisp images at a higher ISO even during slight shakes
- TTL (Through-The-Lens) Autofocus tracking intelligently detects the focal points to assist you in getting a beautiful shot, be it portraits or landscapes
- Bright f/1.8-2.8 lens gives stunning images even in low-light conditions
- High-speed continuous shooting mode of up to 8fps in RAW, JPEG and RAW+JPEG gives you a collage of wonderful moments so you can choose, edit, and snap the best image
- Built-in RAW conversion makes things simple especially when you want your pictures to be digitally processed in photoshop without the worry of using external converters
- Built-in Wi-Fi and NFC allows you to transfer pictures and videos to the desired media device instantly
- Compact profile makes it ideal for daily trips, holidays, events and much more
- 1920 x 1080 full HD resolution at 60fps for recording clear and quality movies, taking your shooting experience to a new level
- Includes 128GB SD Card
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- Digital Camera PowerShot G7 X Mark II
- Wrist Strap WS-DC12
- Battery Pack NB-13L
- Battery Charger CB-2LH
- 128GB SD Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1069 reviewers who responded, 1033 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Easy to use, quality is great- July 20, 2017
We bought this as our main point-and-shoot camera for trips and hiking. I am by no means a professional photographer and feel there are tons of settings that I haven't even begun to mess with yet. I've always wanted a DSLR but due to my lack of experience, I couldn't justify buying one just because "it'd be cool" to have. This is a nice medium- not too cheap but not too expensive. Pros Compact size Auto-focus feature Responsive Great audio/video Cons Audio quality is subpar - though this was expected. All in all we're happy with it and who knows, maybe it'll lead us into getting a more professional camera down the road.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- nice little camera- June 11, 2017
I wanted to buy a really compact camera that can take better photos than phone, DSLR's are not for me. I am not much of a photographer, wanted something to take quick photos of my newborn. Researched online and zeroed on this little one, it is really compact lightweight camera, i can carry it everywhere in my kid's tote. Photos are clear and bright, even in low light, that is where my iphone's photo used to fail. I was expecting a little more bokeh considering 1.8 aperture but I could never really achieve it, that is the the only disappointment, looks like you really need to have DSLR to achieve it, other than that i am totally satisfied with this camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great point and shoot camera alternative- January 18, 2018
I was in the market for a quick point and shoot camera that will offer quality pictures of a DSLR. While it’s not dslr status it is a great alternative. Auto Focus is clear and quick enough. The size and weight is fantastic. Video features are also great. No 4K capabilities but realistically I think 4K needs more development in technology. I compared this to a Sony rx100v. The Sony by far will destroy this camera but there were two critical requirements that the Sony could not deliver. 1. Touch screen AF 2. 180 deg Tilt screen Btw buy an extra battery a factory Canon. The generic batteries are questionable.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.