Canon PowerShot G7 X Mark III Wi-Fi 20.1MP 4.2x Optical Zoom Digital Camera - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 20.1 MP 1" stacked CMOS sensor captures finely detailed shots in all situations, even in low light, boasting am ISO sensitivity range of 125 to 3200
- DIGIC 8 image processor delivers powerful camera performance with stunning results at a fast operations, with quick, reliable autofocus tracking, enhanced image stabilization at telephoto lengths, and reduced noise when shooting on a high ISO
- Stunning 4K 30p and Full HD 120p video capture lets you film cinematic footage in stunning detail
- 20fps continuous shooting captures even the most fleeting moments, so you can treasure them forever
- 4.2x optical zoom with Optical Image Stabilizer lets you get up close and personal with your selfies, take exceptionally wide shots, and everything in between
- 3.0" touch panel LCD screen features a 180-degree tilt option so you can take the perfect every time
- Built-in Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity with Auto Image Transfer make it easy to share photos and videos in an instant between devices
- Live streaming capabilities lets you give your followers real-time updates in incredible video quality
- Vertical video support enables a range of filming options, so you can channel your own unique style
- External microphone terminal supports microphones to enhance the sound quality and production value of your videos
- HDMI output makes it easy to watch and review your videos on an HDTV or monitor
- USB charging keeps your camera charged and ready to go at all times
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- PowerShot G7 X Mark III (Black)
- Battery Pack NB-13L
- Battery Charger CB-2LH
- Wrist Strap WS-DC12
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 152 reviewers who responded, 122 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- The G7 Mark lll has a MAJOR flaw - No shoe for mic- January 11, 2020
I have owned many Canon cameras and currently have a G15 and an M50 plus 2 Canon camcorders. I was excited to purchase the new G7 Mark lll (although overpriced I thought) because it featured an external mic input. However, I discovered there is NO SHOE TO MOUNT AN EXTERNAL MIC! What are you supposed to do - hold the small G7 camera with one hand and a big RODE mic (or similar) with the other hand? This is an incredibly stupid design and negates one of the biggest advantages of the camera. I'll stick with my G15. With a shoe, a small Tascam stereo mic would fit on top of the camera and you could have gotten great sound with a very portable camera.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Came up short- December 26, 2019
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The Canon G7 X Mark III came up shorter than what I expected. Although it shoots 4K video, there is still some improvement to be done with the autofocus function. I was excited about getting the G7 X Mark III camera in time for the holiday, but the autofocus was a big letdown. As for the picture quality, it’s great. You have filter options as well, and the zoom in function is also good at full zoom. Make sure to download the Canon app to get the full benefit out of the G7 X Mark III. The WiFi connection makes it easy to transfer pictures between devices. Following the step by step instruction, setting up the WiFi, or Bluetooth, connection is a breeze. In all, I feel that there are better options for the price.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Portable and Versitile- March 28, 2021
This is a great camera for Vlogs, travel or creative photography. Having a larger Canon previously it was harder to get used to but overall this has a lot of capabilities and includes WiFi to send directly to my phone/iPad which is handy on the go. Battery life is great when taking single shots. When recording video it will last about 30 minutes on a single charged battery. I did buy two more batteries so I wouldn’t be left with zero ability to continue shooting. Still wish there was capability to “look” inside a view finder but this camera overall rocks!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.