Canon PowerShot SX70 HS Shockproof Wi-Fi 20.3MP 65x Optical Zoom Digital Camera - Black
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- 20.3MP CMOS sensor and DIGIC 8 image processor deliver exceptional image quality
- 65x optical zoom gets you close to the action for the perfect shot
- 3-inch swivel TFT LCD display provides easy viewing for framing and playing back images
- Five-stop image stabilization reduces motion blur for clearer pictures
- Wi-Fi and Bluetooth connectivity means you can share photos and videos through social media, and shoot remotely with your smartphone or tablet
- Splash-proof and shock-proof design is built to withstand bumps, falls, rain, and splashes
- Slim, sleek profile makes it easy to carry with you all day, making it perfect for travel
- Records 4K 3840 x 2160 video at 29.97 fps; Full HD 1920 x 1080 video at 119.9 fps, 59.94 fps, and 29.97 fps; and HD 1280 x 720 video at 59.94 fps
- Canon EOS Webcam Utility turns your camera into a capable webcam, works with popular streaming apps, and allows you to record internally while streaming
See Details and Specs for more information
Viewfinder & Monitor
Aperture & Exposure
Still Image Features
- Digital Camera PowerShot SX70 HS
- Lens Cap
- Neck Strap NS-DC11
- Battery Pack LP-E12
- Battery Charger LC-E12
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 68 reviewers who responded, 60 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Good Camera but not what I expected- December 27, 2020
I have the SX50HS and love it to pieces. I ordered this camera because it is basically the same with some enhanced features like longer telephoto, smoother moving telephoto and WIFI capabilities. I asked before I bought if the WIFI capabilities meant I'd be able to email and text photos directly from the camera and was told yes and was even told yes by another user of this camera. Well, it is not a direct sharing. First you have to download the photos from the camera to your smartphone or iphone and then you can share from there. That is not the way I understood it so I am returning it but otherwise it is a great camera.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- easy to carry camera that takes great pictures- September 7, 2019
This is a good camera to take a wide variety of pictures without changing lens and is relatively easy to use once you learn the basics. The pictures I have taken this far have come out realatively well and able to be blown up which indicates the focusing and lens are very good. There is no full instruction book so you have to read the start up guide to get going and then download the large instruction book online to find out specifics. I'm currently putting the camera through the beginning states of photography applications and it seems to have done well. I have high hopes this will be my primary camera in the future!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Better than I had expected- September 20, 2019
I have owned a Canon SX40 HS for several years and have thoroughly enjoyed the convenience that it afforded. I also have a Canon 6D MKII which I use for serious photography. When I got the new SX70 HS, I was surprised how much the controls that are like the EOS line of cameras. I like the wireless and bluetooth capabilities but I found the wireless connection unreliable so I use a third party bluetooth shutter release instead. One big disappointment is the lack of HDR mode that I used a lot with the SX40 HS. I was able to use the camera to take some nice pictures of humming birds in my back yard and am, over all, very happy with the purchase. I plan to use the camera for wildlife photography since it is so light weight and has lots of features, especially the 65X soom.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.