Canon Selphy CP1300 Wireless Photo Printer - White
- Compact colour photo printer offers quick and simple printing from your computer, memory card, USB flash drive, and compatible smartphone or tablet
- Designed for on-the-go portability, so you can print and share photos anywhere
- Download the Canon PRINT Inkjet/SELPHY app to easily print Facebook and Instagram photos directly from your mobile device
- Wi-Fi button connects the printer quickly to your network and other devices
- Prints postcard-sized photos at 300 x 300 dpi resolution, with print speeds as fast as 47 seconds per print
- Optional battery pack provides enough power for over 50 prints on a full charge (sold separately)
- AirPrint compatible for reliable wireless printing from your iPhone, IPad, or iPod touch
- Compact Photo Printer SELPHY CP1300 (WH)
- Paper Cassette (Postcard Size)
- Trial Standard Paper Pack (Postcard Size)
- Trial Ink Cassette (Postcard Size)
- Compact Power Adapter CA-CP200 B
- AC Cable
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1513 reviewers who responded, 1443 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- Yes it really is great!- November 23, 2020
Firstly I couldn’t believe the print quality. I’ll never need to upload and print in a store again for normal size photos. It’s quick. Colour is fantastic. Setup from an iPhone was not fool proof but the instructions are clear and if you read and follow you’ll be fine. I bought one as a gift for family. I don’t often bother to review online. But this one gets my time!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report
- Time saver- November 18, 2020
The pictures are as good as any I have printed in store kiosks. I love it for convenience and time saving. I can print one picture or many without leaving the house!Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)
- Great for quick prints for parties and such- November 18, 2020
Not perfect but a good tool for quickly getting portraits out to folks. I usually run it through Lightroom with my camera tethered and then can print a photo right after the client sees it. It can also be used for fund raisers possibly with a few props for the particular venue or charity so people have a quick souvenir to take with them after an event. You can also use it as a stand alone to print right from your phone or memory card. It has versatility. The prints have decent gamut of color and they are printed dry so there is no chance of smudges or running when giving them out. Overall a good quick printer and the only draw back is possibly the size of the print, you can only go to 4x6 which isn't bad but it's a little skimpy when you want to make an moderate impact visually.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)