Canon SELPHY QX10 Square Compact Photo Printer - White
- Lightweight, compact colour photo printer makes it easy to print 2.7" x 2.7" square photos from anywhere
- Dye-sub technology delivers fast-drying prints that will retain their beauty for up to 100 years (based on optimal conditions)
- Canon's SELPHY Photo Layout 2.0 app allows you to print directly from your mobile device; compatible with iOS, iPadOS, and Android
- App also offers filters, stickers, templates, and other embellishments to enhance your pictures
- Light, repositionable adhesive lets you stick the photos in your scrapbooks and other crafting projects
- Built-in battery provides cord-free convenience for on-the-go printing
- Includes a sample ink cassette and 3 sheets of sample sticker paper to get you started
- Canon SELPHY Square QX10
- Micro USB Cable
- Sample Ink Cassette
- 3x Sample Sticker Paper
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 55 reviewers who responded, 48 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Cost adds up, great otherwise- October 20, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I think this printer is cute and is definitely niche. I read the instructions to make sure I didn't put the paper (only 3 printable sheets) or the ink roller (sample size ink) into the device incorrectly. I noticed in the manual that it says there are sticker papers, so I'm guessing this is a translation error as there were no "sticker papers". My overall issue with this device is the cost to print tiny (apx 3x3) pictures that are offset by an inch or so. The prints are great, and I can see this being a great gift for someone who scrapbooks or enjoys printing "retro" styled pictures. I recommend it if you don't mind the price on special paper and ink.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Meh. Does what it does... Niche and expensive.- September 24, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] The SELPHY QX10 is an OK dye-sub inkjet. Its small, square prints are novel, sometimes, adhesive-backed, and of adequate quality, but no part of the experience justifies the price of one of these units. The cartridges and paper are expensive, the print quality is unremarkable, so I don't see the value. The target market for this is small and generally has limited spending power. I'm not sure having spent this much on the hardware such buyers could justify the upkeep cost of special paper and ink rolls. In short, The quick small prints are "neat", but not worth the massive investment and lack of versatility.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
- Good photo quality- September 25, 2020
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Picked up this printer because I liked the idea of printing directly from my phone versus a friend of mine that has one of those Fiji instant cameras. The quality on this is definitely superior when comparing it to the pictures from the Fiji instant camera. Of course it does cost twice the price. It only prints one size photo, a 2.7"x2.7", and you get 20 pictures for $15 including ink. The printer only comes with a sample pack of 3 picture blanks so make sure you go ahead and order a extra pack if you actually want to use it beyond that. Quality is solid though and it works well so glad I got it.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.