Cars 3: Driven to Win (Switch)
Drive like a champion
- Play with over 20 customizable characters including Lightning McQueen, Jackson Storm, Cruz Ramirez, and more
- Features over 20 tracks set in iconic locations from the film such as Radiator Springs and Florida International Speedway
Live life in the fast lane
- Collect a variety of power-ups to eliminate as many crash karts as possible to get the high score
- You're only as good as your last stunt in Stunt Showcase; catch air and perform as many stunts and tricks to get the highest score
Practice and compete
- Put your training to the test and race against your family and friends in Battle Race
- Enter the Playground to practice stunts, engage in challenges, or simply cruise at your own pace
Number of Players
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
- Fun Arcade Racer, Annoying Rubberbanding- January 19, 2020
Would've rated higher, but the rubberbanding of the CPU was way too aggressive I felt. There was some noticeably low-res textures as well. I get that it's a Switch port, but better texture optimization would've been appreciated (at the very least make sure the starting line was high enough resolution so you wouldn't notice every time you began a race). The mechanics were solid. Not pushing any boundaries of arcade racers, but still satisfying to control nonetheless. It's marketed to young kids, but I suspect the rubberbanding would easily frustrate most. The default difficulty is quite challenging even for me and I've played dozens of arcade racers in the past. However, unlocks and progression is very forgiving. So long as you keep playing the game you will be making progress and not just spinning your tires. Overall worth checking out if you're a fan of arcade racing games. Just make sure you notch it down to easy difficulty if your youngins are playing.
Not helpful (0)Report