Carto (Switch) - Digital Download
Model Number: 045496667726
Web Code: 15130779
Sold and shipped by Best Buy
A powerful storm has separated you and your grandmother, and now you must tap into your innate topography skills to be reunited with her in Carto for Nintendo Switch. Travel across strange lands and get to know their people and customs, all the while piecing together a map that will ultimately lead you to your grandmother's location.
Check with the manufacturer for details or purchase Best Buy Protection on the next step.
- Digital Code
- Downloadable content is non-refundable and non-returnable. When you purchase this item, an electronic code and redemption instructions will be emailed to you by Codes 2 GO Inc., normally within 24 hours after completing your purchase. You will not be shipped a disc or other physical goods. Please make sure you provide the correct email address when placing your order. Codes are only redeemable with Canadian accounts.
- To access the game, you can redeem this code using a Nintendo Account or Nintendo Network ID ("Account") on Nintendo eShop or other Nintendo shopping services on or after the date that the downloadable content launches in your territory. This code is non-refundable unless required by law and can only be used once. The downloadable content is non-transferable. Use of this code requires internet access and acceptance of the user agreement applicable to Nintendo eShop where you use this code. Please review at support.nintendo.com before purchasing.
- Adventure game with a world-altering puzzle mechanic takes you on the journey of Carto, a young girl on a quest to find her grandmother
- Equipped with innate cartography powers, she can map and manipulate the world around her to further her progress
- Discover new pieces of the game map and arrange them as you like to shape each level while revealing new paths, puzzles, and story moments
- Travel across uncharted lands, learn the culture of the people, and gain help from new friends throughout your adventure
- Hand-drawn visuals across a variety of biomes and a beautiful soundtrack with more than 40 original tracks deliver an immersive gameplay experience
Information Not Available
Number of Players
Players - Offline
Players - Online
Internet Connection Required