Casio 44-Key Electric Keyboard (SA-76)
Available to ship
This product is currently unavailable to pick up at nearby stores.
- Designed for kids, the SA-76 gives them the essentials for playing those first tunes
- 100 tones, 50 rhythms and 10 integrated songs provide variety
- The LSI sound source and 8-note polyphony ensure good sound quality
- The LC display helps with selecting different music options
- A striking change-over switch makes it easy to switch between piano and organ modes
- 44 mini-size keys
- Lesson Function: Melody on/off (Lesson part: Melody part)
- Piano tone/organ tone one-touch button and 5 drum pads
- Tuning Control: A4 = approximately 440 Hz ± 99 cents
- 2 built-in 8cm speakers with 2.4 watts (Amp Output: 1.2W+1.2W) of power
- Headphones jack (3.5mm mini stereo)
- Includes song book
- External power: (9.5V DC)
- Requires AA-size x 6 batteries or AC adapter (both sold separately)
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 2 reviewers who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Casio 44 Key Keyboard- February 1, 2018
I too was disappointed that the keyboard arrived unpackaged and in the 'store box' and was slightly damaged with the shipping label affixed on the box, although it came off easily if careful. This was a birthday gift and a damaged box isn't nice for a child to open. Also, I will need to source an AC Adaptor for it and apparently Best buy doesn't carry them...if I can't find one before the birthday date it will be returned and this will be the last time I order online from Best Buy!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Power Source- July 9, 2017
Just purchased product. I agree with previous buyers about their disappointment that power source is not included. The box information is ambiguous about what is required. It does not say: "Batteries or adapter not included." It says: "Six AA..batteries or (specific)..adapter CAN be used" What does that mean? Can I use something else? If one is shopping in the store, one might not notice the problem until he or she gets home and discovers the instrument can't be played. People are used to buying such products with batteries or adapter included. Even more...the recommended adapter output is "9.5 volts". Try to find one. You would think that CASIO could buy AA batteries for pennies per battery and include them. Or Best Buy should slap a label on the box and state in BIG PRINT..."Purchaser must buy batteries or adapter to make the thing work!!"
Not helpful (1)Report
- Product good, delivery disappointing- April 16, 2017
I was very disappointed with the way that the keyboard arrived, particularly because it was a birthday present. It was in the manufacturer's box with the delivery label glued to the outside. The box was worn, and cardboard damaged. There was no bubble wrap nor was it placed inside another box for shipping. It was shipped the way you would find it on the shelf in the store. Fortunately the keyboard was functional and was not damaged.
Not helpful (0)Report