CASIO Illuminator 22mm Men's Digital Sport Watch - White
Sold out online
- Uses a unique Self-Charging solar powered system and solar rechargeable battery
- Designed with dual Analog and Digital dial codes, and a resin band
- Water-resistance of up to 100 metres
- Easy on the eyes with LED lighting and Afterglow
- Neo-brite luminous hands and markers
- Pre-programmed with World Time functionality, letting you switch between 31 time zones
- Built-in stopwatch can measure elapsed time, split time, and lap times
- Includes two countdown timers that can be used during interval training and can switch between two different paces
- Power Saving display goes blank to save power when the watch is left in the dark
- Additional features include five daily alarms, hourly time signal, battery power indicator, and full auto-calendar
- Approximate battery operating time of 10 months on full charge (without further exposure to light)
- CAS AQ-S810WC-7AVCF Watch
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Casio Illuminator Sport Combo Watch- August 7, 2020
Excellent watch so far (3weeks usage). Have been looking for a chronograph with good water resistance (minimum 100m.) and durable strap. G Shock line is extremely good but most aren't solar and much more expensive for virtually same features you get here. This model has proven to be an excellent compromise: stop watch (.00); count down timer; 5 alarms; perpetual calendar; DST indicator; time zone, etc. Digital screen is small but all info is readable. I like the big analog face which is super clear and numbers glow in the dark. Also has back light for digital screen if needed Comfortable to wear, wasn't sure about white colour, but looks and feels good.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report