Casio Men's Sport Watch (W-S210H-1AVCF) - Black Band / Digital Dial
Sold out online
- With this watch, you can not only tell the time at home, but in 31 different time zones (48 cities + UTC) as well. It also offers a daylight savings function and city code display.
- Get more from your watch than just the time. It provides you with moon data like the moon age of specific data and a moon phase graph. You can even measure the tide levels for a specific date and time using the tide graph
- This eco-friendly watch self-charges every time it's exposed to sunlight thanks to its solar power system.
- You'll never miss an appointment with the auto-calendar, hourly time signal, and 5 different alarms. There's are four daily alarms and a snooze alarm.
- This watch is water resistant for up to 100m, which makes it a great device to exercise with. It also acts as a 1/100 second stopwatch. It has a measuring capacity of 23:59'59.99" and three measuring modes: elapsed time, split time, and 1st-2nd place times.
- Use the 24hr countdown timer to time anything from the lasagna your baking to the last hours before your epic vacation begins.
- Read the time even in the dark with the LED light with afterglow.
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
- Amazing Watch!- November 18, 2018
I've had it for over 1 year. Good quality and never dies because its solar powered. Even if you only stay home, it gets charged with artificial light.Helpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- - November 17, 2020Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)Report