Celeste Polyester Tufted Recliner Chair - Grey
- Part of the Celeste collection
- Manually reclines with lever so you can kick back and relax while you catch the game or take in the evening news
- Transitional styling allows this love seat to blend seamlessly with both traditional and contemporary home décor styles
- Plush, soft polyester fabric takes your comfort to the next level
- Foam padding in the seat cradles your body for a perfect fit
- Oversized, pillow-top arms provide a cushiony place to prop your arms
- The pillow-top headrest cushions your head just like a pillow so you can fully enjoy that Saturday afternoon nap
- Channel tufting along the surface of this love seat adds dimension and soft texture
- Sturdy pine and plywood frame promises stability and support
- 2-person assembly takes about 15 minutes
- Wipe clean for quick, easy maintenance
- Width: 44"; height: 26"; depth: 29.5"
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 3 reviewers who responded, 0 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Happy grandma- December 5, 2019
I was very skeptic about this chair but wen arrived I was pleasantly surprised. Very easy to put together, did it myself. The fabric is so soft. Very comfortable chair. Easy to move around. I will recommend this chair to anyone!
Not helpful (0)Report
- Wrong- September 29, 2020
I ordered this chair because it said in the description that it was a rocking chair. It arrived and right away I knew it was not. I didn’t even bother putting it together. It’s sitting down stairs in the box, while I wait for them to pick it up. Very disappointing.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (12)Report
- Scary tippy and hard seat- June 2, 2021
This chair has a hard seat and the chair once your sitting in and you lean over the arms slight bit the chair starts to tip over. The same happens when you try to sit on the arm of the chair for a moment too. My husband said that he’s scared to lean forward as he might do a face plant. Not worth the amount we spent on it for sure.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report