Celestron 40-2000x Binocular Compound Microscope
Sold out online
- Lab-ready compound binocular microscope with 2000x power makes an excellent tool for labs, schools, scientific research, and more
- Features 10x and 20x eyepieces and 4 fully achromatic objective lenses with 4x, 10x, 40x, and 100x magnification
- Easily view specimens at 40x, 80x, 100x, 200x, 400x, 800x, 1000x, and 2000x magnification
- Adjustable binocular head, coarse and fine focus knobs, and 3 colored filters help improve the quality of your magnified images
- All-metal construction with fully mechanical stage lets you easily centre your specimen slide
- Built-in, adjustable halogen lower illumination with Abbe condenser and iris diaphragm focuses the lower illumination for better viewing
- Includes universal AC adapter and 10 prepared slides
- AC plug (110-240V)
- 10 prepared slides
- 3 color filters (blue, yellow, green)
- Immerson oil
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 1 reviewer who responded, 1 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
Ease of Use: Excellent
- satisfied- September 22, 2015
This microscope does everything I need very satisfiedHelpful (1)Not helpful (0)Report
- Great scope- January 13, 2020
Great scope with a plethora of features. Wish it came with blank slides and a cover or at least case for lenses, but it still is a great scope for home micro exploration.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.Helpful (0)Not helpful (0)