Celestron 21063 AstroMaster 90AZ 90 x 1000mm Refractor Telescope
Available to ship
Not available for pickup:
This product is currently not available for pickup at nearby stores.
- Refractor telescope with erect image optics is ideal for terrestrial and astronomical use
- Suitable for beginner users
- 90mm aperture and 1,000mm focal length provide great views of the night sky and crisp views of landscapes and wildlife during the day
- Up to 100x magnification
- Permanently mounted StarPointer
- Rugged pre-assembled tripod with 1.25" steel tube legs provides a rigid and stable platform
- Quick and easy no-tool setup
- Quick release dovetail attachment
- Pan handle Alt-Az control with clutch for smooth and accurate pointing
- All-coated glass optics for clear, crisp images
- Deluxe accessory tray for convenient storage of accessories
- See your favourite celestial bodies at a variety of magnification with this Celestron 8-24mm zoom eyepiece
- Aluminum Tripod with Accessory Tray
- The SkyX Astronomy Software
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 8 reviewers who responded, 7 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- For paul- December 8, 2019
This is a response to Paul's 1 star review. There is lots of objects to see in the night sky here you just need to know how to use the telescope you have and you need to have a vehicle if your area is not dark enough. This is a fantastic starter scope but obviously a few add ons are needed for a scope in this price range. Dont give a bad review just because you dont want to take the time to learn how to locate celestial objects and dont have a vehicle. Dont listen to his review everyone.
Not helpful (5)Report
- RETURNED IT- January 9, 2018
-There's not too many stars if viewing from Canada -Viewed the moon and it's so blurry even if i adjust the focus -On the instructions it says observing from this telescope is an outdoor activity for better view of the planets, I can't do that all the time because it's cold outside and I can only use the telescope most of the time from inside my apartment -Instructions also say to go out of the lights of the city and do the observation in a remote dark area to view deep sky objects - i cant do that coz I don't have a car. -The tripod itself is heavier than the actual telescope tube and it's spacious Not recommended to those who live in Canada and don't have a car.
Not helpful (41)Report
- Great Telescope- January 11, 2014
Very impressed with this Telescope from the Easy Setup , too its steady use. Right out of the box and viewing the Moon and the Stars with Minutes. Its size is very impressive, yet light weight and mobile. Like all telescopes they can be touchy when viewing...but i found with a gentle approach and a squint of an eye....There it is!!! Enjoy this telescope!!! No complaints , and my 8 year old son loves it!
Not helpful (0)Report