Char-Broil TRU-Infrared BBQ2Go X200 9,500 BTU Portable Propane BBQ
Available online only
- Propane fuel heats up quickly, delivers consistent heat, and when mixed with wood chips or pellets directly onto the grilling grate, can achieve an inviting, smoky flavour
- 200 square inches of primary cooking surface allow you to cook up to 12 four-inch burger patties
- Stainless steel grates resist rust and corrosion, and conduct heat evenly
- One stainless steel burner uses infrared technology to deliver even heating because there are less hot and cold spots while grilling
- Compact size is great for small spaces and on-the-go grilling
- Main burner generates 9,500 BTUs - enough heat output to quickly cook hamburgers and meats for a small family
- Die-cast aluminum construction can handle rough handling
- Hood-mounted thermometer as well as heat control and heat indicator allow you to accurately monitor your grill temperature
- Push-button ignition is tucked safely inside the front leg so it's out of harm's way
- Powered by a 16.4-ounce disposable LP cylinder (sold separately)
- Able to use a 20-pound tank for fuel via four-foot hose and adapter (tank and accessories sold separately)
- Heavy-duty handles and legs
- Minimal assembly required
- CSA certified
- Scrape off the black crust on your grate with a scraper after cooking to prevent carbon buildup or help dislodge stubborn deposits
- Check your manual for any special cleaning instructions
- Assembly Instructions
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 38 reviewers who responded, 36 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Sizzling Hot Barbecue- June 10, 2014
Awesome little BBQ !! The Char-Broil TRU-Infrared Grill2Go X200. Small enough for single handed use and yet big enough to handle the BBQ demand of many. Looked for years for a replacement of the old rusty clunker posing a fire hazard in the back yard. Didn't want anything big and monstrous for our new balcony but still wanted the true infrared feature. Perfect match found in the Grill2Go. Even made a perfect platform hanging on the outside of the banister. Only thing missing is a proper cover. CharBoil doesn't have one and I can't find anything generic that fits this grill size. Hm - Product Request Department paying attention here? Or do I have to sew one on my own?Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great little BBQ- July 17, 2015
Very solid construction, easy to put together out of the box. Small enough to be portable but large enough to cook up to 6 burgers at a time. The grill has a great design that allows sufficient heat through while preventing flare-ups. It works with your standard small green propane bottles which you can get anywhere. I've used it a couple of times and it lacks nothing in cooking power and the grill is easy to clean. Someone close to me has the Weber portable BBQ and I can safely say that, for about half the price, I got the better product.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Compact size , great cooking results, great value.- October 30, 2017
After examining about a dozen or so portable grills on the market, I decided on the Portable Grill2Go X200 Gas Grill because of its durable construction and reasonable size. The grill in second place was one of the "Q" grills which is heavier, taller and has end "tables" that fold out, but I use my grill on a picnic table and don't need the added weight of the tables. Also, I liked the grill grates better on the Char-Broil product. It fits in one of my RV's storage compartments well. Now that I have used it a few times, I am glad I purchased it instead of any other product.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.