Char-Broil Performance 46000 BTU 4-Burner Propane Gas Grill
Sold out online
- 46,000 BTU propane gas grill offers quick heating and precision temperature control so your foods come out to perfection
- 425 sq. in. of cooking space and a 150 sq. in. warming rack provide enough room to cook up to 35 burgers at once
- Four stainless steel burners emit flames from the top to ensure even cooking
- Porcelain-coated and rust-resistant cast iron grates deliver lasting strength and easy-to-clean convenience
- Porcelain-coated grease pan is removable to make cleanup quick and easy
- Push-to-start electric ignition means you never have to struggle to get the grill going
- Lid-mounted temperature gauge allows you to monitor the grill's interior temperature
- Assembly required
- Performance Series 4-Burner Gas Grill
- Owner’s Manual
- Warranty Card
There is no manufacturer content to show for this product. Explore the Details & Specs and Customer Reviews sections to learn more.
Of the 28 reviewers who responded, 25 would recommend this product.
Averages based on how reviewers feel this product performs.
- Great grill @ a great price- September 13, 2019
Try to be home when this grill is scheduled to be delivered. They will just leave it at the front door if you’re not home. With that being said the grill itself is great. Super easy to put together. I am not someone who puts things together but I gave it a shot with this grill and it was really easy. It took me a little over 3 hours to be honest. Again. Not someone who either enjoys or is good at putting things together. We fired up the grill that first night and made some delicious food. It cooks evenly and works like a charm. Great price for a great grill.Yes, I would recommend this to a friend.
- Great purchase- June 16, 2021
Had to retire my old BBQ which was the same make; shopped around and found what I was looking for at an excellent price. My cousin and I (women) put it together with no problem and no leftover parts lol. Lite on the first try and cooks our dinners beautifully. Would highly recommend this barbecueYes, I would recommend this to a friend.
Not helpful (0)Report
- Looks sharp but is very wobbly- June 10, 2020
Bought this over the other Charbroil grills here because it seemed to be of better quality. Fairly easy to put together but very light even with the weight. A couple nights after getting this a gust of wind blew it off my deck and banged it up a bit but still works just a little more wobbly than I’d like. Had to secure with a 50 lb bag of sand and now is solid in the wind. Cast iron grill surface is ok but things seem to easily stick. Enameled coating on the drip tray makes for easy cleanup. Won’t be buying another of this brand.No, I would not recommend this to a friend.